Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

TW Discount From Baja Bumpers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb TW Discount From Baja Bumpers

I talked to Doug from Baja Bumpers and he is willing to give a full discount to ALL Tacoma World Members... if your still interested in a bumper, tire carrier or have technical questions and inquiries please e-mail Doug@bajabumpers.com

Doug is offering 50 dollars off all items to TW Members!

No minimum orders...these prices are for all TW members, tell him Scott referred you .

For more pics and specifics please visit www.bajabumpers.com

Prices here http://bajabumpers.com/price-list/ Again, 50 dollars off ALL regular priced items!!!

:Products:

2005+ Front Tubed Bumper (Keep in mind that the tubed portion of the bumper is pushed away from the vehicle to achieve the perfect angle. In some of the pics it may look wider than the truck but its not

Spare Tire Carrier (All Tacoma Models Available)

1st Gen Front Tubed Bumper

I can verify that Dougs products are bullet proof and built to last! You won't be disappointed when you choose Baja Bumpers! I want to see you guys get affordable quality products! I wouldn't stick my rep and name on the line if these bumpers were anything less than 110% tough!

For inquires on products not listed here, please contact Doug at Doug@bajabumpers.com
Old 04-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Willing to do 1st gen bumpers in the GB?
Old 04-02-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco76087 View Post
Willing to do 1st gen bumpers in the GB?
I'm sure I can...Let me talk to him about a price and I'll start a GB for you guys
Old 04-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #4

Here's a pic of mine waiting to be installed...these things are built tough as nails! It weighs about 70-75 pounds and its painted a gun metal grayish color It matches my wheels and grille perfect!! ( The Bumper will come "Bare" so you can paint it whatever color you'd like )
Old 04-02-2011, 08:33 PM   #6

Here's a link for the 1st gen bumpers...
http://bajabumpers.com/gallery/?album=6
Old 04-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #7

Bump for 1st gen info! The Original post has been updated! Bumpers are available for both generations

These bumpers are great guys and the quality is amazing! Doug over at Baja Bumpers is a 1st class guy and does phenomenal work and he stands by it!
Old 04-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
After installing one on ColtsTRDs' truck, I can attest to the solidness of these bumpers. Nice 6 point mount, and sturdy as the best of them.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ah so you are the one that bought it from under my nose! lol

Im picking mine up next weekend.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #10
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine

Get it. It's solid.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like you have factory fenders with the standard width bumper right? ^
Old 04-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #12

Here it is on my truck...sorry for the crappy Black Berry Pics...I'll post better ones later.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #13

This bumper has the perfect angle IMO
Old 04-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #14
Almost there

scott,

Dougs making mine so the, top picture, the sides end with the fenders. Im stoked about getting the bumper, looks really nice man!
Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #15

I ordered up some Hella Black Magics to throw on the front as well. They'll be in this week and I'll post pics of that aswell
Old 04-03-2011, 12:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
scott,

Dougs making mine so the, top picture, the sides end with the fenders. Im stoked about getting the bumper, looks really nice man!
Right on man...I love the way it looks! I couldn't be happier and...it was already painted and it matched my grille perfect! Dougs a solid guy so I told him i'd try to get him some business

Thanks
Old 04-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #17
Almost there

I just need to figure out what color to paint the bumper. Black, grey, white lol idk
Old 04-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #18

Quote:
I just need to figure out what color to paint the bumper. Black, grey, white lol idk
You got the whole black and white thing going so I'd continue with that route...whatever direction you decide will look awesome bud

C'mon guys...these bumpers are great and priced to sell...lets getta roster going

These look bad ass on ALL Tacomas!!!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
Almost there

Just saw the bumper in person, that thing is amazing! Welds look great, approach angle seems perfect, the way it mounts to the truck is more sturdy than others. Seems like there might be 1 or more additional mounting points.

Also I talked to Doug at Bajabumpers and he can make the bumper to accommodate the factory fenders, the All-Pro 2.5" wider fenders or the Glassworks 4" wider fenders. He is able to accommodate and really make you happy with your decision!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #20

Quote:
Just saw the bumper in person, that thing is amazing! Welds look great, approach angle seems perfect, the way it mounts to the truck is more sturdy than others. Seems like there might be 1 or more additional mounting points.

Also I talked to Doug at Bajabumpers and he can make the bumper to accommodate the factory fenders, the All-Pro 2.5" wider fenders or the Glassworks 4" wider fenders. He is able to accommodate and really make you happy with your decision!
Thanks man...can't wait to see it on your truck

Products Discussed in this Thread