Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Stubbie Antennas $19.99 free shipping.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Stubbie Antennas $19.99 free shipping.

Hi guys,

Just heads up, I ordered a stubbie antenna for my 09 Reg Cab from these guys for $19.99:

http://www.cravenspeed.com/products/...y-Antenna.html

UPDATED: New free shipping code just for us: TWFS4
good through 4/24

They also plan on including the gasket in future orders for Tacomas!
(see my other post for explanation on gasket)

Enjoy!

Old 04-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
On my second taco now....
astral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shedastral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
astral's Tacoma Gallery
doesn't work for me
Old 04-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sorry, try: freeship

I'll edit my original post.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Choose usps standard shipping, and don't enter a space between free and ship. It works
Old 04-04-2011, 05:10 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
cool, thanks
Old 04-04-2011, 05:19 PM   #7
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
How's the reception?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:23 PM   #8
I have to return some videotapes
JonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonnyBb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JonnyBb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by booboy View Post
How's the reception?
x2 ?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Ordered one. Not that the free shipping was make or break but I've been wanting one and always end up forgetting about it.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #10
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How's the reception?
x3?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #11
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How's the reception?
x4?
Old 04-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #12
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for posting picked one up. + Rep.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered... hopefully this one won't fall off in the carwash like the last 2 regular antenni...
Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How's the reception?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
x2 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
x3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
x4?
x5
Old 04-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #16
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1st 145th FA
Name: David
DocCisco's Tacoma Gallery
I've had my stubby for a few weeks. Before installing it I went without an antenna for almost a week while waiting. There was little to no difference between no antenna and the stubby. My HDRadio will not pick up HD stations with the stubby. With the OEM antenna all the stations pick up HD and sound crystal clear.

It's for looks only, not function.

Quote:
How's the reception?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBb View Post
x2 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
x3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk3 View Post
x4?
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
x5
Old 04-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #17
KCCO!!!
MrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrJKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Honorable discharge
MrJKC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCisco View Post
I've had my stubby for a few weeks. Before installing it I went without an antenna for almost a week while waiting. There was little to no difference between no antenna and the stubby. My HDRadio will not pick up HD stations with the stubby. With the OEM antenna all the stations pick up HD and sound crystal clear.

LOL well Thank god my radio in my truck is only for looks and not function
Old 04-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #19
Time Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocCisco View Post

I only listen to XM and Pandora and really wanted something that looked good and was made to fit our trucks, but I'll let you guys know how the reception turns out.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM   #20
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
I only listen to XM and Pandora and really wanted something that looked good and was made to fit our trucks, but I'll let you guys know how the reception turns out.
Had my stubby for 4 years...no HDRadio...works perfectly. Not only for show.