LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

2nd Gen Cabin Filters $4.77 @ Amazon

Old 05-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
Cracker in a Taco
KnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really niceKnurledNut is just really nice
Marines: 1st MarDiv
KnurledNut's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Cabin Filters $4.77 @ Amazon

I found these cabin filters on Amazon for $4.77 each. They fit perfectly in my 2010 Taco. Damn good price.

TYC 800038P Toyota/Pontiac Cabin Filter

Here's my old filter...quite nasty!

Old 05-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That's one dirty filter !!!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
thanks.....got two just because
Old 05-06-2011, 01:22 PM   #4
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
you'd think they would shake the bugs out before selling to you!
Old 05-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #5
fredfarmer has a spectacular aura aboutfredfarmer has a spectacular aura about
fredfarmer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I need to replace mine and bought 2 as well...
Old 05-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #6
sgl is on a distinguished road

sgl's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the headsup, just ordered a couple.
Old 05-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #7
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
Great price. Ordered 2.
Thanks for the info, KurledNut
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #8
slick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslick_711 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Security Forces, 2002-2005
slick_711's Tacoma Gallery
Geez, I saw that and thought "those'd be good to have, I stupidly paid $24.99 to change it when I changed my oil a while back." So I went to Amazon, put two of them in my cart and of course I had to find something else to add up to $20 to get free shipping.

I just bought a Hi-lift (Xtreme 48"). Thanks for making me spend $100.

I wanted/needed one anyway, but am broke and had planned to wait. Although it was still free shipping, so it's cheaper than I would've got it anywhere else.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #11
Silver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver DC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Silver DC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Not to steel your thunder Knurled. But you can get them as well from Logical Source. com
Here is the Link. There will be shipping though. Just another cheap place other than the stealership.
http://www.logical-source.com/2008-TOYOTA-TACOMA.html

Good deal also,....... thunder stealer

Got mine by ups today, very quick shipping.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:55 AM   #12
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks just ordered 2 and a Bike mount!! Came out to $26 free shipping
Old 05-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco084gb View Post
Not to steel your thunder Knurled. But you can get them as well from Logical Source. com
Here is the Link. There will be shipping though. Just another cheap place other than the stealership.
http://www.logical-source.com/2008-TOYOTA-TACOMA.html

Great link. Please feel to steal other's thunder when it helps others....