Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

SALE!!! Rock Sliders starting @ $249.99 - FREE SHIPPING on winches... SALE!!!

Old 05-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
Talking SALE!!! Rock Sliders starting @ $249.99 - FREE SHIPPING on winches... SALE!!!

SMITTYBILT XRC8 $299.99
WARN M8000 $499.99
- PLUS $80 MAIL IN REBATE
- REBATE LINK
OTHER WINCHES ALSO AVAILABLE!!! Call for details!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

SLIDERS ON SALE THROUGH THE END OF MAY!!!

REMEMBER ANY MODEL SLIDER AND ANY SIZE!!!

Old 05-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Pray to god I find money on the street this month. Damnit ha. Awesome sliders too wish I could buy.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
This includes 1st gen correct?
Old 05-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Pray to god I find money on the street this month. Damnit ha. Awesome sliders too wish I could buy.
X2 I'm saving for suspension upgrades but god knows I'd love some armor as well! And I don't need a winch at all at the moment but those are some killer prices.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #7
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
X2 I'm saving for suspension upgrades but god knows I'd love some armor as well! And I don't need a winch at all at the moment but those are some killer prices.
X342652
Old 05-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
This is such a great deal and I believe in my CBI armor so much(and the company itself) that I put it in my sig. Get the word out!
Thanks Jason... Glad to hear the armor is working on those rocks too!

By the way for everyone else the slider sale pertains to all models and makes we build sliders for!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #11
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
What would be the total cost on weld on sliders w/ DOM & KICKOUT on a dclb ?
Old 05-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #12

Total cost would be the $349.99 plus $100 for DOM upgrade, $74.99 for kickout plus shipping.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #14
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the ones without kickouts in the second picture? weld on? What is DOM?
Old 05-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #16
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
would the m8000 work in the allpro bumper and is it a good winch
Old 05-19-2011, 04:35 PM   #17
chvymechanic is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
chvymechanic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chvymechanic
Not seeing the sale prices on the website. Interested in Bolt on with kick out and price in cart is $534.98. Shouldn't it be $349.99 plus $74.99 totaling $424.98
Old 05-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #18
Bumponapickle will become famous soon enough
Army: Good time!
Bumponapickle's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders for DCLB???
Old 05-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #19
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
What would be the total cost on weld on sliders w/ DOM & KICKOUT on a dclb ?
How do I activate the sale price on your website ?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd for price