Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Let's Get More Vendors On Here

Old 10-02-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Let's Get More Vendors On Here

All - Let's try to see who we can invite as vendors here... I just recently sent this email to a vendor in hopes that we can attract more businesses here to offer low cost or free items for us to try out and review. I will keep emailing until I get them on here:

Octane,

I recently purchased a set of your Projector Headlights and I am spreading the word on a forum that I belong to: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/14611-eagle-eyes-halo-projector-headlights-2006-tacoma.html

Since posting 218 people have viewed my review of the lights I purchased from your company for my Toyota Tacoma.

Several other vendors are on the site - offering free or low cost products in exchange for review and passing the word of quality products. Examples include:

Absorball Spray: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/detailing/14329-free-absorball-auto-odor-eliminating-spray.html

FloorMats (which I am receiving a set): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/15083-automatcentral-tacoma-accessories-group-buy.html

Might be a good thing for your business... I already have discussed the product I purchased through your onlinestore with several people and you should be getting orders from them.

Cheers,
Don Wilcox
923 Sloan Ave
Waldorf, MD 20602

--
Regards, Don "Either we all get out, or we all go down with hot muzzles
and empty mags - no exceptions."
Old 10-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
the more the better as long as they offer some value to the members here...