Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

iphone back up power source $5.98

Old 06-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
iphone back up power source $5.98

The RichardSolo Company is offering special savings to Gadgeteer readers. They are offering their RichardSolo 1800 for iPhone 3G/3GS/4 and iPod backup battery for only $5.98 – original price was $49.95. This is a rechargeable 1800mAh that has enough reserves to completely charge your iPhone and have power left over. It works with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4, and with all iPods except for the shuffle. It comes with a USB cable, AC wall charger, and a dual-USB car charger. The charger is equipped with an LED flashlight and a red laser pointer. To get the $5.98 price, enter the the code fireworks at checkout. Order more than one and your price drops to $5.09 each. This offer is valid only in the US and expires July 31, 2011, while supplies last.(sorry all you Canadians)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0h9Y...layer_embedded
Old 06-26-2011, 06:29 PM   #3
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered one!! $12.93 with shipping.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Awesome for 6 bucks you can't lose I'm ordering mine tonight!
That was my same thought as well. Placed my order as soon as I looked at the product.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:14 AM   #5
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
thanks OP for this find!!! Just bought one for a friend whos iphone is always about to die.....

BTW....didn't know that this was a bay area company..i live in the bay and it sucks i have to pay 6.95 to ship to me....lol ohh well....still seems like a steal!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
nice find man!!! i think ima buy one soon
Old 06-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
MWilliamson will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 1st. Lt.; Medically Retired
MWilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine! Much better than paying $100+ for a rechargeable case.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:05 AM   #8
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone got one yet and likes it? Does it work as advertised?
Old 06-30-2011, 01:28 AM   #9
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one! Good deal! I needed to pick something that functions along these lines before I head back overseas in two and a half weeks. Can't wait. Figured with the 1 year warranty, I'll be golden.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #10

I received an email that mine was shipped out Monday. Will let you guys know when I get it and what I think of it.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
got mine in the mail yesterday but haven't tried it out yet.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #12

Got mine today. Charging it up as I type. Came with a free case for my iphone which I will not use,i like my OtterBox case better,and a bunch of other accessories as well.

More later

Not bad so far for $12 and change to get to my front door.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #13

Ok,

Ran my phone down to 22% batt and hooking up the RichardSolo
Old 06-30-2011, 10:51 PM   #14

So far its doing its job. It charged my iphone and now I am charging up my ipod,and its pretty much dead.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
So far its doing its job. It charged my iphone and now I am charging up my ipod,and its pretty much dead.
cool, more of a reason for me to get one!! thanks for the info
Old 07-01-2011, 09:42 AM   #16

It actually works. It charged both items. ................
Old 07-02-2011, 04:56 PM   #18
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine today! Man that was quick shipping!