Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

$ 695.00 for a flashlight?

Old 07-25-2011, 11:07 PM   #61
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I love Surefires, without a doubt, but just for the more budget conscious folks like me.... HAH, I bought the Terralux 1watt CREE bulb for my AA maglite and it almost performs as good at the standard issue sure fires. If you search the bulb, make sure you get teh 1 watter (single LED), and then shave the reflector a little bit for better focusing. My AA mag will light up trees at over 100 yards away with ease. Don't forget and leave it on inside your pocket though, I will probably light a fire in your pants. Downside is it will eat a AA in about an hour.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #62
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Surefires are nice and all but I needed a rechargeable light. I'm happy with my streamlight stinger hp led.

It's definitely a thrower.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #63
Sixgun is on a distinguished road
Sixgun's Tacoma Gallery
I've bought five CREE / Ultrafire lights off ebay, lots of lumens for a low price. Great light that was very cheap. I am using surefire batteries thou.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:47 AM   #64
possom is on a distinguished road
possom's Tacoma Gallery
I have Fenix TK41 http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=89 and other Fenix lights.

I highly recommend their products.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #65
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
What a freaking joke!
I'll stick to my LED light. $50 on Amazon with rechargeable batteries. Damn thing is super bright!

i've got a number of fenix flashlights.... great quality, very bright. however, i NEVER buy flashlights that use anything but aa or aaa... just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #66
woodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodygg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
woodygg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
I prob have 1800 bucks in Surefire products, yes I will say they are expensive but they are the best of the best... We all spend 3 to 5k more money vs a Chevy Colorado or a Ford Ranger why.. We all know Quality.. Same reason I have two weapon lights that cost over 400 a piece.. When I need to use them my life is in jepordy and when I go to use it I know it will work.. That is why the US Navy Seals and every other military branch uses them.. I know the last thing Bin Laden got to see.. The blinding light of a Sure Fire!!
that explains their pricing, government sales.