Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

ScanguageE on Amazon for $75 Shipped

Old 07-16-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
ScanguageE on Amazon for $75 Shipped

This deal will be up for about another 3 1/2 hours.

I am still trying to decide if I actually need one or not....

Anyway, here it is if you are interested.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Disclosure: This link changes once the deal is gone (for future reading of this thread)
Old 07-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
NoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud of

Army: S-3 Operations
Name: Michael
NoDrAmA357HK's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about getting one too...however....if you only need it for MPG I would just do the calculator method when filling up.....

Plus, its just extra wiring and finding a place to put it within the cab....

Its a good deal at 75 Bucks.... so if you do alot of driving and hauling then go for it....
Old 07-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #4
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
How does this compare with the ScanGuage II
From what I can tell, the Scanguage II may have a little more functionality. I can't tell what though. I think the main selling point on this one is trying teach good driving habits to save gas. I don't drive enough to worry about that, so I don't think I need one... Still debating though.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:34 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
or get an ultra gauge for $50
Old 07-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Damn! I just bought a used SG2 only because it was 100. I really wanted the SGe though.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:08 PM   #7

http://www.scangauge.com/products/features/

This illustrates the differences between the two...