Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

I know these wheels don't apply to most of us, but good money making opportunity...

Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
I know these wheels don't apply to most of us, but good money making opportunity...

Got an email from a buddy of mine that works for wheel manufacturer and he said the following are on liquidation sales to make room for new product:

These are the actual prices, before shipping, (also add 4% for credit cards).

Wanted to post this is case there was some folks that wanted to make some money reselling these on places like craigslist/ebay since they sell on ebay for about $550 for the chromes and $450 for the blacks, MSRP in the 700's

They just need to move these asap for new inventory. I think currently theres about 60 of each bolt pattern in each size so skies the limit.

Lorenzo 26 Chrome Black
19” $129 $119
20” 139 129
22” 159 149

KMC 664 Shilo B
20” 129
22” 149
24” 179

KMC 755 Venom C B
24” 189 179

HE849 C B
20” 129 119
22” 149 139
24” 169 159
26” 199 189

Shipping would be about 70-90 bucks total (if done freight) so the more someone bought the lower the total per unit price would be. Or about $20-30 ea through FEDEX. Would ship directly from manufacturer.

Any how, just thought i'd throw that out there. supplies available until they are gone, buying in bulk is best bet and cost savings

Please don't think this is spam, just trying to pass the word along....

ORDERING INFO:
1. Let me know what your interested in (model, size, bolt pattern, finish) and quantity.
2. I'll relay the info and have them check inventory.
3. Once confirmed, they will create a quote
4. Once you confirm, they'll convert it into an invoice and you'll pay them directly with credit card or paypal.
5. Items will be picked from the closest warehouse (out of ~12) to you and shipped. Delivery is usually 2-3 days with tracking info.

KMC 755 Venom:

Lorenzo WL26:

KMC 664 Shilo:

Helo 864:
Old 07-22-2011, 06:43 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:03 AM   #3
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Pics?
Thanks, Added.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #4
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Damn ***** those be some nice shoes yo!

Soon as I sell my Taco I'ma be pushin a 94 Crown Vic- I needs me some 26's like those yo

Hook a brutha up!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:33 AM   #5
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm. How do we order?
Old 07-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #6
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Damn ***** those be some nice shoes yo!

Soon as I sell my Taco I'ma be pushin a 94 Crown Vic- I needs me some 26's like those yo

Hook a brutha up!
LOL, true....

Which is why i said it is more likely to be for folks that want to make money off selling these on eBay/craigslist, or for folks in the wheel business on this site that want easy money.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
Beretta Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Hmm. How do we order?
Adding to description, thanks.