Got an email from a buddy of mine that works for wheel manufacturer and he said the following are on liquidation sales to make room for new product:
These are the actual prices, before shipping, (also add 4% for credit cards).
Wanted to post this is case there was some folks that wanted to make some money reselling these on places like craigslist/ebay since they sell on ebay for about $550 for the chromes and $450 for the blacks, MSRP in the 700's
They just need to move these asap for new inventory. I think currently theres about 60 of each bolt pattern in each size so skies the limit.
Lorenzo 26 Chrome Black
19” $129 $119
20” 139 129
22” 159 149
KMC 664 Shilo B
KMC 755 Venom C B
24” 189 179
HE849 C B
20” 129 119
22” 149 139
24” 169 159
26” 199 189
Shipping would be about 70-90 bucks total (if done freight) so the more someone bought the lower the total per unit price would be. Or about $20-30 ea through FEDEX. Would ship directly from manufacturer.
Any how, just thought i'd throw that out there. supplies available until they are gone, buying in bulk is best bet and cost savings
Please don't think this is spam, just trying to pass the word along....
1. Let me know what your interested in (model, size, bolt pattern, finish) and quantity.
2. I'll relay the info and have them check inventory.
3. Once confirmed, they will create a quote
4. Once you confirm, they'll convert it into an invoice and you'll pay them directly with credit card or paypal.
5. Items will be picked from the closest warehouse (out of ~12) to you and shipped. Delivery is usually 2-3 days with tracking info.
KMC 755 Venom:
KMC 664 Shilo: