Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Harbor Super Sale Through 8-14

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
RockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really niceRockLobster1106 is just really nice

RockLobster1106's Tacoma Gallery
Harbor Super Sale Through 8-14

Some great stuff

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...1&keycode=1003
Old 08-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yep and this
http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...7&keycode=1004
Old 08-09-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
And for those of us with the inside track membership
I'm going today

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...itc/coupons.do
Old 08-09-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Some great shit more like it... Their stuff is so cheaply made, you better buy two at those prices.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh aluminum racing jack only 70 bucks.... i need 2...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Some great shit more like it... Their stuff is so cheaply made, you better buy two at those prices.
Talk crap all you want I have Harbor Freight tools that out lasted Craftsman and I use the HF tools more. There is some stuff you don't want to buy but I have had nothing but good tools come from HF. And the only time I've broke one is using to do something it's not made for.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Talk crap all you want I have Harbor Freight tools that out lasted Craftsman and I use the HF tools more. There is some stuff you don't want to buy but I have had nothing but good tools com from HF.

same here i havent had their tools fail me yet.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #8
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
nice. gonna go pick up the rotary kit for 7 bucks.

easy cheap way to make sure i dont fuck up my grill too much when i get around to doing the satoshi shit.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
same here i havent had their tools fail me yet.
Yeah I have had my angle grinder for well over 7 years and it's still running strong and my Dwalt took a crap a year or two ago and I use the HF way harder because it was so cheap.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:21 AM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
hmmmm, do i need to buy anything? do i want to buy anything?

you can buy me some jacks
Old 08-09-2011, 10:32 AM   #12
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
What about basic hand tools, wrench set etc. Worth trying or just go straight to craftsman/husky type?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
What about basic hand tools, wrench set etc. Worth trying or just go straight to craftsman/husky type?
I would buy HF hand tools over craftsman/husky any day. The hand tools are the best things they sell. I have never broke a socket or ratchet the extending ratchets are awesome the inside track members can get the 3/8" for 7.99 right now
Old 08-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #14
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I would buy HF hand tools over craftsman/husky any day
And by this you mean, any of the brands HF sells for handtools?
Old 08-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And by this you mean, any of the brands HF sells for handtools?
No I buy the Pittsburgh stuff. This right here it the best ratchet they sell you might of used it at Seths house it's awesome http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-to...het-98831.html

Here is a great hand tool set and with that 20% coupon I posted it's a heal of a deal. http://www.harborfreight.com/hand-to...kit-45951.html
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #16

I did use that Seths. That is the tool set I was looking at.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I did use that Seths. That is the tool set I was looking at.
Yeah if I were to go out and buy a set of hand tool that's the one I would buy.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #18
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Now that HF has opened up by my house, I go there before Sears more often than not.

I've bought a couple things that have sucked but they've replaced them no questions. Last thing I got was one of those creepers for $29--don't know why I've been crawling around on the ground for so long
Old 08-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Now that HF has opened up by my house, I go there before Sears more often than not.

I've bought a couple things that have sucked but they've replaced them no questions. Last thing I got was one of those creepers for $29--don't know why I've been crawling around on the ground for so long
Yes! the creepers are good there too Ive been meaning to pick one up because mine sucks
Old 08-09-2011, 11:25 AM   #20
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
and all there hand tools have lifetime warrantys, plus all the bigger non hand tools you can buy 2 yr insurance for about $10, and if it breaks within 2 years u bring it in and they give you a new one or an upgrade no questions asked, and x2 on the quality

Products Discussed in this Thread