Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Best Buy fire sale on HP Touchpad

Old 08-20-2011, 09:16 PM   #1
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Best Buy fire sale on HP Touchpad

UPDATE: HP reportedly has more TPs in the warehouse...keep your eyes on shopping.hp.com for "in stock" units.

UPDATE #2: android porting project in the works (if webOS isn't your thing).

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Points-...thread-id/3887

If you missed hpshopping.com's recent fire sale, here's your 2nd chance.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they are sold out everywhere.....I went to Best Buy at 10 am and it looked like the day after Thanksgiving out there....unless you bought it online with store pick up you were SOL. Freaking sucks, I wanted to cash in on this deal oh well......ipad for me I guess.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:04 PM   #4
happyguy will become famous soon enough
happyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Who cares? It's an awful tablet that has no possible updates. :/

BUT, it is good for surfing the net.

I have 25 of these in my work buses.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 PM   #6
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I would go with the company that first made the tablet. I just got an IPad and love it. Old saying u pay for what u get.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
i bought two from onsale through amazon.com and 1 from barnes and noble.

I hope i get at least 1 to ship to me. I heard a lot of orders are getting cancelled.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #8
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Yea I would go with the company that first made the tablet. I just got an IPad and love it. Old saying u pay for what u get.
Get the fuck out of here

HP TC1000. Made is 2003 way before your *** Mac shit.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
been textin my friend back and forth about this. He ordered one in time. down from $400 to $99 is an awesome deal.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:59 PM   #10
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Get the fuck out of here

HP TC1000. Made is 2003 way before your *** Mac shit.
Okay yes I stand corrected. Microsoft and HP came together and made the first tablet and it shipped in 2002.

Would still go with Mac. This thing runs smooth. Plus don't need any virus software. Can't say that for Microsoft.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #11
BigBiscuit is on a distinguished road

BigBiscuit's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Thing is the balls. Unlike IPad, it stays connected to a WiFi signal and it runs Adobe Flash.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
I don't have an issue with wifi losing signal at all. But adobe yea your right.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
BigBiscuit is on a distinguished road

BigBiscuit's Tacoma Gallery
I had an early IPad and it would drop the signal and then re-connect all the time. PIA
Adobe Flash makes watching stuff on YouTube a whole lot better and easier.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:12 PM   #14
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay yes I stand corrected. Microsoft and HP came together and made the first tablet and it shipped in 2002.

Would still go with Mac. This thing runs smooth. Plus don't need any virus software. Can't say that for Microsoft.
It's webOS you tool.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #15
This is one of those things that every platform has it's own issues some good some bad.
Just like any thing you buy.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
It's webOS you tool.
Okay...
Old 08-22-2011, 01:33 PM   #17

jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay...
Stop being so ignorant.
Old 08-22-2011, 01:43 PM   #18
Ignorant.. Who called who a tool.. I already said u were right..I stood corrected.
Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #19
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
bump for updates...see 1st post.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #20
2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2003RC51 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
2003RC51's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a 32gb at a North Dallas Best Buy. They got 40 of them in earlier today and had about 20 left when I grabbed mine. Also had about 10 people in line behind me.