Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

All Pro Labor Day Weekend Sale

Old 09-03-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Labor Day Weekend Sale

I was sub'd to http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html and saw there were quite a bit of people interested. I was browsing facebook and stumbled upon a post from All Pro. I know it may not be as good as a GB but still a good deal.

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE! 10% OFF all online orders placed over the holiday weekend (from 5pm 9/2 to 8am 9/6), PLUS take an extra 5% off all Leaf Spring orders! We will be closed Monday 9/5 in observance. We wish everyone a safe and happy 3-day weekend of wheelin'!

Here is the link to their page for reference...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/All-Pr...d/155511139960