Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Dell Inspiron 560s 3.2GHz Dual-core Desktop PC with 18.5-inch Dell LCD Monitor$349.00

Old 09-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Dell Inspiron 560s 3.2GHz Dual-core Desktop PC with 18.5-inch Dell LCD Monitor$349.00

Dell Home - Dell Inspiron 560s 3.2GHz Intel Dual-core Slim Tower bundled with 18.5-inch Dell IN1920 LCD Monitor starts at $619.99 - $220 off - $50 coupon code: PH2FR8PTJXSJB8 applied during checkout (expires soon after limited uses) = $349.99 with FREE shipping. That's the best deal we've seen on the Inspiron 560s Slim Tower.

Base configuration also includes 4GB memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Black system color, 16X DVD+/-RW optical drive, 19-in-1 card reader, and more.

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dell-i...-pc/23731.aspx
Old 09-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Just bought 10 for the office....
Old 09-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Mediocre systems.

I am one that tends to buy for the future. Those will last a year before they'll need severe overhauls.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Mediocre systems.

I am one that tends to buy for the future. Those will last a year before they'll need severe overhauls.

I will just use them as training PCs and keep a few as spares for when our current batch of Hps takes a crap. I know these are basically garbage but for my current work needs, they will be satisfactory.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #5
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Let me know if u run across laptop deals. I need a new deployment laptop.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Nice. Let me know if u run across laptop deals. I need a new deployment laptop.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Keep an eye here

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/dell-i...-pc/23731.aspx

http://the-gadgeteer.com/