Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

woot-off in progress

Old 11-08-2011, 05:10 PM   #21
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #22
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Still going on as I type
Old 11-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #23
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Still going on as I type
Still going on as I read what you have typed
Old 11-09-2011, 08:56 AM   #24
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Still going on as I read what you have typed
Still going on as I quote what you just typed in response to what surf was typing at 11:13am ET.

Fink
Old 11-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #25

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Still going on as I quote what you just typed in response to what surf was typing at 11:13am ET.

Fink
I noticed this tent is only $60 as I was quoting you while this event is still proceeding.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #26

Marines:
Just snagged 3 of these!!! Good little stocking stuffers.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #27
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I noticed this tent is only $60 as I was quoting you while this event is still proceeding.

Damnit! I knew I should have skipped the last few meetings.

Fink
Old 11-09-2011, 11:56 AM   #28
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just snagged 3 of these!!! Good little stocking stuffers.

Great idea!

Fink
Old 11-09-2011, 09:01 PM   #29
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Woot Sock Monkey with Red Cape and Silver Embroidery

$2.99

• + $5 shipping
Old 11-10-2011, 04:49 AM   #30

Marines:
Is over.........
Old 11-10-2011, 08:44 AM   #31
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is over.........
Bummer.

I really wish I had seen that tent...

Fink
Old 11-26-2011, 05:09 AM   #32
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
not a woot off but this bad ass Leatherman tool is up today

just got one for myself
Old 11-26-2011, 06:25 AM   #33
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

just got one for myself
Good find I got one too
Old 11-26-2011, 08:30 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
Good find I got one too
I bought one as well
Old 11-26-2011, 12:13 PM   #36

I own the skeletool as well. This looks like a stripped down version of it. The blade alone on this tool is well worth the $$
Old 11-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #37

Marines:
I saw it. I didn't think it would be a quality device for $30.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:44 AM   #38
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I just got two sets of the Whiskey Stones for my parents as stocking stuffers - they are always bitching about their watered down drinks.

Fink
Old 12-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post

just got one for myself
Mine showed up yesterday. Really nice and compact. Like it better than my seletool
Old 12-05-2011, 04:20 AM   #40
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
^yeah, got mine earlier in the week....really nice (frikin sharp blade, too!)

there is currently another woot off in proress