Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Costco Coverking Seat Covers

Old 10-11-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Costco Coverking Seat Covers

If you're a Costco member, read your Hot Buys flyer valid 10-17 to 11-13. There's "up to $100 off" for Coverking products. The search code doesn't work yet so I'm wondering how much discount will apply for their seat covers.

Waiting...
Old 11-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
MikCad is on a distinguished road
MikCad's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set of the neoprene for 301 shipped. $70 off original price. Oh, and front and back.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
omartrd is on a distinguished road
omartrd's Tacoma Gallery
Are your covers full neoprene? I just got mine and seat covers only had center panel neoprene the rest was another material.. I also bought mine trough costco..
Old 07-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #4
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by omartrd View Post
Are your covers full neoprene? I just got mine and seat covers only had center panel neoprene the rest was another material.. I also bought mine trough costco..
His last log in was a year and a half ago. Not sure he is ever coming back to answer that haha. Good luck
Old 07-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
TailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shedTailDrag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TailDrag's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Costco.com Coverking Custom Fit Seat Covers

Wetsuit:
Wrap your seats with the colorful surf style of genuine neoprene
Crafted from the same material as surfing wetsuits
Excellent water resistance, cushiony feel, very durable
Very popular with Jeep owners who match their seat cover color with the exterior color for an ultra custom look
Precision CAD patterns make for a snug fit that rivals the factory upholstery
Treated to resist UV damage, stains, mildew and rot
Available for first, second, or third row seats (depending on vehicle)
Includes headrests, armrests, console covers if applicable
Allows full seat operation - airbag safe
Easy to Install - no tools required
Choose from several colors and two-tone styles to match your interior
Proudly crafted in the USA - Satisfaction Guaranteed
Well I thought about picking these up. Now it's confirmed.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
omartrd is on a distinguished road
omartrd's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the picture of the seat cover. Material at quick glance looks like neoprene but seen side by side you can tell it is not..Top with white foam is neoprene then other material with black..
Attached Thumbnails
Costco Coverking Seat Covers-img_2237.jpg