Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Mobil 1 Synthetic: 6 liters for $27 at Costco

Old 10-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
Mobil 1 Synthetic: 6 Quarts for $27 at Costco

Use the printed coupon (available at the store if you dont have it) and get $10 off a case of (6) 1 quart bottles of Mobil 1 Synthetic. It works out to $4.50 per quart. They have 10W-30 and 5W-20. Regular Costco price is $36.99. Limit 3 per customer.

Started 10/13, not sure when it ends.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Liters or quarts?

Edit: 1 Liter = 1.05668821 Quarts (US). Derpy herp.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Thats about the same price as AAFES, plus, you don't have to pay tax. Thats where i'm buying my oil from now on.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
dirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to beholddirtfondler is a splendid one to behold
dirtfondler's Tacoma Gallery
I though all Mobil 1 sold in Liters, but I was wrong. I think the small bottles are in quarts.

Who/where is aafes?
Old 10-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfondler View Post
I though all Mobil 1 sold in Liters, but I was wrong. I think the small bottles are in quarts.

Who/where is aafes?
Army Air Force Exchange Services. They are located on base. You have to active or retired military to shop there. My dad is a retired First Sergeant from the Army and he works on a Army base so I have have get me oil whenever i'm do for a change.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
That's a good price for 6qts. When you can't get that deal at costco a 5qt jug of syn mobile one 5w30 at wallmart is $24.50 (that's their regular price.)
Walmart in my area has the 5 quart jug for 26.62 right now.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #8
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtfondler View Post
Use the printed coupon (available at the store if you dont have it) and get $10 off a case of (6) 1 quart bottles of Mobil 1 Synthetic. It works out to $4.50 per quart. They have 10W-30 and 5W-20. Regular Costco price is $36.99. Limit 3 per customer.

Started 10/13, not sure when it ends.
But neither of those oil weights are recommended for the Tacoma V6. It's 5w-30 that you want. Use at our own risk. Your engine seals will know before you do.....
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
But neither of those oil weights are recommended for the Tacoma V6. It's 5w-30 that you want. Use at our own risk. Your engine seals will know before you do.....
Good catch!

Whippersnapper...That was a while back when I bought it at that price (may of this year.) I bought around 35 qts then...figured the price would just keep going up.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Good catch!

Whippersnapper...That was a while back when I bought it at that price (may of this year.) I bought around 35 qts then...figured the price would just keep going up.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Tell me about it! Right now I'm useing 24 qts (four 6qt boxs) as a step for the dog so she doesn't have as far to jump up on the bed...works great!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Tell me about it! Right now I'm useing 24 qts (four 6qt boxs) as a step for the dog so she doesn't have as far to jump up on the bed...works great!
Lol.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #13
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
if you guys are patient, pepboys has the black friday sale after thanksgiving, Mobile 1 quarts are only $4.00 each--
Old 10-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieman View Post
if you guys are patient, pepboys has the black friday sale after thanksgiving, Mobile 1 quarts are only $4.00 each--
Screw leaving the house on black friday.

Posted via
Old 10-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #15
03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all03coma is a name known to all

03coma's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up a case of 5/30 at Costco, whats the deal with the oil fee they charge?
Old 10-24-2011, 11:23 AM   #16
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i saw a mobil coupon at the hardware store. it was for a $10 rebate if you buy 5 or more quarts.

anyone know if we can put this on top of our Costco purchase? $17 for 6 would be a smoking deal.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #17
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind, just read the rule. costco is NO-GO.