Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

GoPro Deal

Old 11-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #21
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I meant , I hadn't heard of the remote before and the streaming , sounds cool .
http://gopro.com/hd-hero-accessories...-remote-combo/

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #23
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
If out works for you now then I say keep what you have. The remote works for the old units but you don't get phone control of streaming just the use of the waterproof remote.

live via
ya true that i use it mainly for mountain biking but sadly didn't get to use it much this season but hopefully it'll be fun during the snow season
Old 11-16-2011, 12:39 AM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I already noticed something I don't like. The mount makes noise that will probably get transferred to the mic. Eh all well.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 05:23 AM   #26
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I get for going a couple weeks without coming on this site. I have been looking for a good deal on one of these.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #28
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
damnit i missed it.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:33 AM   #29
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I already noticed something I don't like. The mount makes noise that will probably get transferred to the mic. Eh all well.

live via
Great teaser pic no video yet???? On second thought maybe its posted elsewhere lol...j/k

The kit use to come with an orange plug that looked like oversized nose clip for swimming. It would slide into the mount sorta like a shock absorber.

If you do not have the spongey orange thing or didn't like using it with the mount (I didn't), you can add a couple of pieces of electric tape to the bottom of the adhesive mount to tighten it up.

It worked great and no noise or rattle.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #30
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
~snicker~
Yeah but I got resolution on the $500 Contour for $200 without the GPS tracking I didn't want. Although the mount does kinda disappoint I'm sure it will be fine with tape and if I am still not happy I can sell it for what I paid for since it its under retail.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 08:59 AM   #32
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah but I got resolution on the $500 Contour for $200 without the GPS tracking I didn't want. Although the mount does kinda disappoint I'm sure it will be fine with tape and if I am still not happy I can sell it for what I paid for since it its under retail.

live via
HD is $119
Roam is $179
GPS is $299
+ is $449

I'll write up my final reviews in the other thread after working extensively the last 5 months w/ Contour, GoPro, Drift and VIO. Strangely, it'll be mostly unbiased since all had good points and bad.

Point is, again, the GoPro works for what you want to do.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #33
Banned
Quote:
HD is $119
Roam is $179
GPS is $299
+ is $449

I'll write up my final reviews in the other thread after working extensively the last 5 months w/ Contour, GoPro, Drift and VIO. Strangely, it'll be mostly unbiased since all had good points and bad.

Point is, again, the GoPro works for what you want to do.
Roam shows 299, GPS is 399 and plus is 499 on their site.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 10:05 AM   #34
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
on the one i currently have the mount for the bike is kinda annoying because it doesn't hold in the same spot it tends to move around so i just end up using the helmet mount
Old 11-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #36
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this
Old 11-16-2011, 10:10 AM   #37
Banned
Quote:
Amazon, dude!! Mysimon.com is helpful, too. Website is only msrp.
I'm just gonna give you hell often abt that. Heheh You'll be fine.
Yeah I can't probably get the H2 cheaper than MSRP on Amazon too. I'm just using MSRP prices.

Fire away buddy. I'll get it on the GoPro.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #38
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
How did I miss this
X2...fuck
Old 11-16-2011, 12:05 PM   #39
Banned
Next year kids.