LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

GoPro Deal

Old 11-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
GoPro Deal

Anyone interested in a new GoPro HD Hero2? I went to Sema this past weekend and signed up for a discounted price. I have the ability to buy up to 4 cameras for the price of $200 each. Normal price is $300 so if you do the math.....carry the 2.....divide by......that's some money off. So $100 off the normal price. If you are interested PM me.

How this will work:

You will paypal me the $200 if you want the camera. This guarantees you a camera. When I get all the money I will place the order and the cameras will be shipped to me. I will then get shipping quotes for the buyers and the buyer will then have to paypal me the shipping cost. Why? Well I'm not going to burn $800 in cameras if no one wants them and I'm not going to get burned on shipping costs. I am not making any money on this deal I am simply sharing the discount with my fellow TW members. Don't trust me? Don't buy it. Ask anyone I have sold to and they will tell you I'm a trustworthy guy.

First come first serve. I have 0 spots available for the discount. Offer expires 11/18/11 because I want to place the order before the coupon expires.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-motorsports-edition/

Email:

You are receiving this discount for US$100 off our best-selling HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition camera because you signed up for this offer at our booth! (limit four HD HERO2 cameras per customer)

You'll also get free UPS Ground shipping to addresses within the contiguous USA (only).

Visit GoPro's webstore (http://gopro.com) and follow these 3 Easy Steps to receive you discount:
  • "ADD TO CART" up to four HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition cameras and unlimited accessories
  • When finished, click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" in your shopping cart. You'll be prompted to enter the email address/password that we've created for you (see details below) in the "Returning Customers" section
  • Continue through the checkout process; you will have the opportunity to enter your single-use Coupon Code () on either the Shipping Method page, or the final Order Review page
Please be Patient: Your discount pricing will be reflected on the last page of the checkout process, just before you click the "SUBMIT ORDER" button.

Your GoPro SEMA 2011 personal credentials:

Webstore Address: http://gopro.com
Your Email Address:
Your Password:

Your GoPro SEMA 2011 Coupon Code:

It's that easy!

Terms & Conditions:

Promotion expires at 11:59 pm PT, Tuesday, 22-Nov-2011.

You must complete your purchase in GoPro's webstore using the exact email address to which this message has been sent ( ) in order to validate your authorization to take advantage of exclusive discounted pricing. Attempting to use a different email address will result in the cancellation of your order since your on-site attendance at the SEMA 2011 trade show would not be verifiable. GoPro promotional SEMA 2011 login credentials and coupon/promo code are non-transferrable. Webstore logins may not be shared with any other individual or organization. Products are intended for your personal use only and may not be resold. GoPro webstore discount is good for a single order only; after its first successful use, you will not be able to place additional orders at the discounted price level.

Customers with shipping addresses outside of the USA are fully responsible for any and all import duties, customs/brokerage fees, and taxes. Import duties, customs/brokerage fees, and taxes will NOT be included in your order total.

WARNING TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE USA: Import duties and taxes can be as high as 40% of your order total! Please check with your country's customs authority for any further information.

Limit four (4) HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition cameras per customer or organization. Promotional discount applies only to the HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition camera. No substitutions or exchanges allowed. All other GoPro products are available for purchase at standard, non-discounted, retail pricing. Promotion may not be combined with any other offer. Offer is void where prohibited.

Any violation of these terms & conditions--or any attempt to circumvent them--will result in cancelation of all orders: (1) associated with your personal webstore login; (2) associated with your email address; and/or (3) associated with the device from which you submitted your order.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Judy if you read this please check your PMs.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:34 PM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Judy if you read this please check your PMs.
I did and sent money to the second addy no worries and appreciate the deal. Yeah my boss walked in that is what took so long work got in the way!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #5
Banned
The list is full for now. Someone could back out at the last minute so I will update if it happens. If you missed it I will do it again next year.
Old 11-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #7
Banned
Teaser pics:

live via
Old 11-15-2011, 11:45 PM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Jelly.

Fink
Old 11-15-2011, 11:52 PM   #9
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
damnit I'm always to late for everything!! ill take one if someone backs out at the last second haha
Old 11-15-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
Banned
I will pass the deal along next year if you can wait.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
lol I did the same thing with my code for my friends since I don't have money to buy one
Old 11-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #12
Banned
What's funny its that only one friend was really interested.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #13
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
haha damn! well guess ill just have to wait for the gopro3

i have the first one but its not the 1080 and i want that one for the bacpac screen i hate not being able to watch the videos right after tad but annoying but i have dealt with it
Old 11-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #14
Banned
I'm picking up the remote as soon as it comes out. It let's you play the videos on a smart phone and it gives camera control over the phone and with a waterproof remote.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #15

Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
whaaaa?? thats insanely cool....i think i just might get the new one and sell the old one haha I'm sure i can get $100 for it....damn decisions decisions
Old 11-16-2011, 12:15 AM   #17
Banned
If out works for you now then I say keep what you have. The remote works for the old units but you don't get phone control of streaming just the use of the waterproof remote.

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #18
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm picking up the remote as son as it comes out. It let's you play the videos on a smart phone and it gives camera control over the phone and with a waterproof remote.

live via
Wha ?
Old 11-16-2011, 12:20 AM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Wha ?
Damn swype!

live via
Old 11-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #20
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn swype!

live via
I meant , I hadn't heard of the remote before and the streaming , sounds cool .