Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Original ipod Nano recalled in US

Old 01-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #221
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticsquelch View Post
Sent in my request on the 17th of November, sent in my broken nano on the 22nd of December. Just got confirmation that my replacement will be here either today or tomorrow.

Does your tracking number actually work? Min shipped out 1/6, with a tracking number that is not long enough for UPS. Said 2 business days so I am hoping for it tomorrow
Old 01-09-2012, 09:18 PM   #222
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Does your tracking number actually work? Min shipped out 1/6, with a tracking number that is not long enough for UPS. Said 2 business days so I am hoping for it tomorrow
Mine came fedex. It was signature required, so I missed it the first day.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 PM   #224
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Mine came fedex. It was signature required, so I missed it the first day.
Thanks for letting me know this Apple. I ship it ups and you ship it back fedex? Luckily I'm off tomorrow.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:05 AM   #225
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ship it ups and you ship it back fedex?
Same here. Luckily I was home for both signatures.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #226
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
I've missed two deliveries now, and will more than likely miss the one today....guess it'll end up at their offices now.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #227
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
my ancient ipod, im testing the battery today but last night when i hooked it up to my comp, apple wanted to "update" the software...well they "corrupted" it and deleted everything! bastards! so i only have 6 songs on it now i have to play over and over again to see how long it lasts. the more i look at the new nano the more i dont like it because how small it is. and fingernails get in the way with touch screens.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:59 AM   #228
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's Fedex, missed them on Saturday, supposed to be delivered today. And yes, it is signature required. Hope I'm home from work before he shows up. I tried to get them to leave it at the nearest shop but it wouldn't allow me to, might have to call on that if I miss the delivery today.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #229
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
my ancient ipod, im testing the battery today but last night when i hooked it up to my comp, apple wanted to "update" the software...well they "corrupted" it and deleted everything! bastards! so i only have 6 songs on it now i have to play over and over again to see how long it lasts. the more i look at the new nano the more i dont like it because how small it is. and fingernails get in the way with touch screens.
yeah .. have fun with that. BTW, the replacement ones are much better .. and dont use four fingernail, use your finger tip.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #230
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
yeah .. have fun with that. BTW, the replacement ones are much better .. and dont use four fingernail, use your finger tip.
not if its smaller and harder to use, and you cant use the fingertip if there is a finger nail extended past it.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #231

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not if its smaller and harder to use, and you cant use the fingertip if there is a finger nail extended past it.

Well you could keep your finger nails shorter....
Old 01-10-2012, 11:09 AM   #232
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Well you could keep your finger nails shorter....
theyre good for scratching and grow crazy fast, i get tired of clipping them, they get too long and break off, i broke 4 swapping my shocks.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #233
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
theyre good for scratching and grow crazy fast, i get tired of clipping them, they get too long and break off, i broke 4 swapping my shocks.
you dont need to use your finger pointed downward. Place for finger over it and use the part where your fingerprint is.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #234
Tylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud ofTylerm5000 has much to be proud of
Name: Tyler
Tylerm5000's Tacoma Gallery
My new one shipped yesterday. It was my birthday! What a nice gift.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #235
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
got mine. little square nano. Thanks OP.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #236
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
you dont need to use your finger pointed downward. Place for finger over it and use the part where your fingerprint is.
either way i dont like it, its too small to be a touch screen. i didnt buy a shuffle, if the shuffle back then had a screen along with the nano, i still would have gotten the nano, not the shuffle. smaller isnt always better. i like the fact i can use it one handed, and actually hold it comfortly
Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #237

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerm5000 View Post
My new one shipped yesterday. It was my birthday! What a nice gift.

Have fun waiting for FedEx.

I got home at 0945 this morning from work and haven't been able to take a shower or go to sleep because I don't want to miss FedEx. It's still out for delivery. This is starting to piss me off
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #238
'02TRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
'02TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
either way i dont like it, its too small to be a touch screen. i didnt buy a shuffle, if the shuffle back then had a screen along with the nano, i still would have gotten the nano, not the shuffle. smaller isnt always better. i like the fact i can use it one handed, and actually hold it comfortly
QUIT YOUR RANT! IF YOU DONT WANT THE REPLACEMENT (THE FREE, NEWER, FIXED, HIGHER STORAGE CAPACITY, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY) KEEP THE ONE YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is an awesome find and props to OP for posting. Personally, im getting three new ipod replacements for free and love it!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #239
rollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrollin904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
rollin904's Tacoma Gallery
Yup missed my third fedex delivery!! I'll be picking it up this week sometime from their office.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #240

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Delivered at 16:57, holy shit.

First, thought: that's a big box for such a little product. Where is the manual?

Thanks OP for finding this