Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Original ipod Nano recalled in US

Old 01-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #261
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered in black from HERE. Only 19.99 plus shipping. Not bad for 6yr replacement.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #262
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
NicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicNac22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
NicNac22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Taco View Post
Just ordered in black from HERE. Only 19.99 plus shipping. Not bad for 6yr replacement.
wow helluva lot cheaper than 60
Old 01-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #263
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicNac22 View Post
wow helluva lot cheaper than 60
I ordered at 9:30 and got shipping confirmation email at 10:00....that was fast.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #265
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by '02TRD View Post
QUIT YOUR RANT! IF YOU DONT WANT THE REPLACEMENT (THE FREE, NEWER, FIXED, HIGHER STORAGE CAPACITY, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY) KEEP THE ONE YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is an awesome find and props to OP for posting. Personally, im getting three new ipod replacements for free and love it!
I forgot I posted this. I need to send this to some friends now.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #266
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Delivered at 16:57, holy shit.

First, thought: that's a big box for such a little product. Where is the manual?

Thanks OP for finding this
Your welcome.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
got mine. little square nano. Thanks OP.
Old 02-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #268
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Message received from apple:

Justin Proffitt
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CHESAPEAKE, VIRGINIA 23321-3251
UNITED STATES

Dear Justin,

We have received your request for a replacement IPOD NANO. Your Repair ID is A61581114.

Serial Number: 5U608770UPR
Problem Description: iPod Hardware - iPod nano (1st gen.) Replacement Program

Notice to Consumer: Please read important information at the end of this email message.

Our initial diagnosis indicates that because your product replacement will likely be covered by the warranty, an AppleCare Protection Plan, or another Apple repair or exchange program, there should be no charge to you for the service performed. If we have questions or concerns regarding the repair coverage, we will notify you.

You will receive a package at this address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
CHESAPEAKE, VIRGINIA 23321-3251
UNITED STATES

The package will contain shipping materials and instructions for you to return the original product to Apple at this address:

Apple Service Operations
ATTN: WUR Service, Repair ID A61581114
3011 Laguna Blvd., Building A
Elk Grove, CA 95758

Please don't ship the original to Apple in any other package, because if it is damaged in shipping as a result of improper packaging, it will not be eligible for service and will be returned to you unrepaired. Do not include any other items, such as the power cord, as they will not be returned to you. The ship time to Apple will be approximately two business days. Apple will send you an email when your product reaches the repair center.

Your repair status is available online.

If service is covered under the warranty, an AppleCare Protection Plan, or an Apple repair or exchange program; the terms of the warranty, the AppleCare Protection Plan, or the Apple repair or exchange program will apply. Otherwise, the Apple Repair Terms and Conditions apply.

Apple
--------

Copyright © 2012 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Apple Inc.
BEAR License Number: E78234

Apple may charge you a diagnostic fee, including shipping charges, of no more than one hundred ($100) dollars US, plus applicable tax, if Apple inspects your product and determines based on the inspection that the product does not require service. If Apple determines, while inspecting your product, that service is needed due to the failure of parts that are neither supplied by Apple nor Apple-branded, Apple may return the product to you without servicing it, and may charge you the diagnostic fee plus applicable sales tax.

You are entitled to a written estimate of the cost of repairs. The estimate must include all costs for parts and labor. Apple will not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimate unless you, the customer, approve the additional charge. This estimate of repair charges is valid for 30 days from the date of estimate. You must notify Apple if you claim a tax exemption and provide Apple with a tax exemption number at the time you receive this estimate. The cost of shipping is included in the estimate.

Apple Inc., 800-275-2273, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014

NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS

1. An estimate for repairs, as required (section 9844 of the California Business and Professions Code), shall be given to the customer by the service dealer in writing. The service dealer may not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimate without the prior consent of the customer. Where provided in writing the service dealer may charge a reasonable fee for services provided in determining the nature of the malfunction in preparation of a written estimate for repair. For information, contact the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA 95814.

2. A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced and repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer's hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists during the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period also will be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund subject, in either case, to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. The time extension does not affect the protection or remedies the buyer has under other laws.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #269
Is there a long john silvers on the island?
TurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurfTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
F*** Apple. They are requiring in person signature upon delivery and I am never home when fedex comes. After 3 attempts they will hold at the fedex facility, which is over an hour away. Apple has blocked fedex from rerouting the package or holding at a closer facility. Fedex has to return to apple if not picked up within 2 days of the 3rd attempted delivery. So I guess mine is going back to apple.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #270
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Call sick lol or just drive
Old 02-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #271
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked the status of my iPod and said "product replacement pending" anyone know the eta of this till I receive new one?
Old 02-28-2012, 12:28 PM   #272
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
Just checked the status of my iPod and said "product replacement pending" anyone know the eta of this till I receive new one?
My ipod took 2 days to get to me when they shipped it... Took them a month to ship it..
Old 02-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #273
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
My ipod took 2 days to get to me when they shipped it... Took them a month to ship it..
So stupid. The place to where I shipped it is.like an hour away. I should of had it by now
Old 03-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #274
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine today plan on.using it at gym.and as. Watch!
Old 03-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancho View Post
So stupid. The place to where I shipped it is.like an hour away. I should of had it by now
Your getting something in return for free pretty much. Don't sweat it.
Old 03-03-2012, 01:58 PM   #276
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Your getting something in return for free pretty much. Don't sweat it.
Yea.lol. time to buy the watch combo for it.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:15 PM   #277
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurfTaco View Post
F*** Apple. They are requiring in person signature upon delivery and I am never home when fedex comes. After 3 attempts they will hold at the fedex facility, which is over an hour away. Apple has blocked fedex from rerouting the package or holding at a closer facility. Fedex has to return to apple if not picked up within 2 days of the 3rd attempted delivery. So I guess mine is going back to apple.
I went through this today! Called and was told they couldn't hold at the facility until the third attempt was made. So after third attempt yesterday they held it there for pick up today. I sent in two and they held one. So I was able to pick up one of them and the other is on the truck which they didn't have contact with. Is this really how FedEx operates? I went straight home and waited and no one attempted to deliver and there was no notice. Who knows where the second one is. I really cant complain because neither one that I sent in was working. The wife was going to throw them out. We will see if the second one ever shows up.

Wheres the link to the watchband I saw on here? anyone?

Got it.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #278
Tacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacomanoob's Tacoma Gallery
never seen this before, gotta try it when i get home.

for the people chasing FedEx trucks, can't you have it delivered to your work? or is there a policy against that.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #280
Tacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanoob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Tacomanoob's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh i see.... thought military bases had an office where USPS or FedEx or UPS can drop things off. that sucks.