Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Never Wet

Old 11-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
This would be great for the interior of the truck!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Whoa... seems like it'd be a good undercoating, windshield treatment and upholstery treatment. Hell, coat the whole damn truck! It doesn't have a for sale thing on their site though... Guess we'll have to wait til mid 2012.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Thats so bad ass! I should coat my fro in this shit! that would save my so much trouble on rainy days!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Thats so bad ass! I should coat my fro in this shit! that would save my so much trouble on rainy days!
Old 11-16-2011, 08:47 AM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy!

My dad used to work for a nanotechnology development company. I just sent this to him to see if he think it's legit and if he's ever heard of it.

If the stuff isn't too expensive, I will be spraying everything.

I imagine you would want to be careful not to get it on the bottoms of your shoes though, as I would assumed you'd be sliding on just about everything once it got wet.

Fink
Old 06-22-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ You're going to get with a girl who hurt you back in the day and spray her lady parts for revenge.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:41 PM   #9
I bring the feel goods

Also, who is going to be the first one to coat their truck in this?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
Lucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Voice Systems NCOIC
Name: Xander
Lucky13's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody tried this stuff yet?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #11
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I did. Look at post #83
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ver-wet-5.html
Old 08-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
Lucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the roughLucky13 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Voice Systems NCOIC
Name: Xander
Lucky13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I see.

After I asked that question I did some research. The cons of this product in every review is that, unless its on a white surface then it leaves a cloudy film and the fact that it performs as advertised but for a very short time.