Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

B.A.M.F Black Friday Sale!!!!!

Old 11-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F Black Friday Sale!!!!!

Okay guys I'm jumping on the Black Friday bandwagon and offering a few deals for black Friday and BLACK FRIDAY ONLY this is for now orders only.

Due to TW being down for so long Friday I'm extending the sale until end of day Saturday. Thanks guys for all the orders.

Rear Diff skid plate
Regular price 325.00+ Shipping
Sale price 250.00+ Shipping Please allow 8 to 12 weeks for shipment.

BPV bracket
Regular price 25.00 shipped
Sale price 20.00 shipped

[IMG]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu101/jleetattman/CameraEffects-18.jpg[/IMG

Rock Sliders
Free kickout or the price of the kickout discounted from your order if you don't want a kickout.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Woot!
Old 11-23-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yes
Old 11-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I need you to make something I don't already have. I love your work.

Let me know when you do the pieces for the cab mount chop.
Oh soon I will have something you don't have 2012 is going to be big!!

I'll work the on CMC plates soon I might find some time this weekend.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I need you to make something I don't already have. I love your work.

Let me know when you do the pieces for the cab mount chop.

x2
Old 11-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #7
XXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh soon I will have something you don't have 2012 is going to be big!!

I'll work the on CMC plates soon I might find some time this weekend.
PM sent
Old 11-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
PM sent
Replied it looks like im doing those CMC plates this weekend
Old 11-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
What is the extra cost of the kickout?
Old 11-23-2011, 09:57 PM   #10
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
why arent you in the vendors section yet??
Old 11-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post

takes a while to get there.

is it 8-12 weeks shipment on everything or just skids?
Old 11-23-2011, 10:47 PM   #12
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha I cant believe that your including the diff skid. haha just to add to your long list of building them.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:52 PM   #13
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I want sliders...
Old 11-24-2011, 07:23 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Bob is working on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
What is the extra cost of the kickout?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
takes a while to get there.

is it 8-12 weeks shipment on everything or just skids?
Just the skids because of the long list I have now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I want sliders...
Well now is the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
Wow I should have waited on the rear diff skid plate, could have saved $75.00 instead of paying full price. Win some, lose some I guess.
Yeah this was a last minute thing.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:12 AM   #16
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
since mine aren't built can I apply? lol ill take dp back for a day and then give it right back.
Old 11-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #18
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
since mine aren't built can I apply? lol ill take dp back for a day and then give it right back.
Very funny
Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

GLWS Jerry! I'm in for later products...
After new years the new products will be released
Old 11-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #20
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
lol just kickin the thread up! Dam J, More Diff skids! you're going to be building them blindfolded in a few weeks at this point.