Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Free Lubricant or Spray on spackle -After rebate

Old 11-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Free Lubricant or Spray on spackle -After rebate

I haven't tried any of this stuff yet.

The Lubricant:
Jig-A-Loo is a revolutionary new product that combines the power of a lubricant with the properties of a water-repellent.
It’s a dry silicone-based lubricant that, unlike any other lubricant, contains no oil, grease, wax, petroleum distillates or detergent, so it doesn't stain or stink. It stops squeaks, un-sticks just about anything, protects against rust, and is an exceptional water repellent.
JIG-A-LOO is ideal for wood, metal, glass, rubber, leather, fabrics, most plastics and a number of other surfaces, helping just about anything operate and slide better. With thousands of uses around the house, garden, workshop, boat, campground and more, it's The Can of All Trades™.

http://www.jigaloo.com/us/e_tryonefree.php
Old 11-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good post man!!
Old 11-16-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
good post man!!
If the stuff works like it says. That would be a great lube!
Old 11-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
If the stuff works like it says. That would be a great lube!
its actually pretty good stuff man. i bought a can a while back to try, used it on a couple of my fishing reels that wouldnt barely crank, and it worked pretty good for that.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its actually pretty good stuff man. i bought a can a while back to try, used it on a couple of my fishing reels that wouldnt barely crank, and it worked pretty good for that.
I will get some of this stuff. Especially for the boat & my reels.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:16 AM   #7
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
might have to go try some of this stuff. i like how it wont stain, or so they say.