Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Mobil 1 Synthetic - Wanted

Old 11-17-2008, 07:49 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Mobil 1 Synthetic - Wanted

Wow! I bout a case of Mobil 1 synthetic over the weekend for $45 plus another $12 for the filter. I really have to start watching out for the sales. How much does everyone normally pay and where do you get it from?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great price for 12 quarts.... Where did you say your garage is?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:16 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
That's a great price for 12 quarts.... Where did you say your garage is?
I bet it is! Too bad I only got 6 quarts in my case. By the time you get to my garage, all you will find is some lightly used mobil 1 synthetic.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:39 AM   #4
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
That's a horrible price. I think Sam's club gets about $32 for the 6 pack.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 AM   #5
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
That's a horrible price. I think Sam's club gets about $32 for the 6 pack.
yeah, unfortunately, they don't carry mobil 1 in my area.

I might as well go for AMSoil.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
Advanced Auto ran a deal last month for 5qts M1 + M1 filter for around 30 bucks...

I stock up when I see deals like that...
I saw that, but I didn't need the oil then. I'm stocking up next time.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
be like me... mix n match..

I dont want to mix n match but that's all they had, yeah i like to watch how i spend my money too. I'm a cheap bastard! I was thinking about doing the amsoil thing when winter comes next yr around.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
This will have to do.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...uto-parts.html
Old 12-18-2008, 03:18 PM   #9
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
They're offering a $10 off coupon for the future purchase of Mobil 1 if you have bought 5 qts of Mobil 1.

http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/.../Homepage.aspx Click on "Mobil 1 Online Rebate"

The effective dates are a bit fuzzy. They say purchase between April 1 - March 31 2009. I'm assuming they mean April 1 2008, but it could mean 2009. I'll give it a try and see what they say.