Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

LAPG - 5 days of Christmas Sale

Old 12-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #4
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Bought two of the BOB yesterday......
Old 12-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i would have gotten one for a range bag if I saw this yesterday
Old 12-06-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping they'll have the larger one on sale later in the week.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:24 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I love LAPG, and if I have a bunch of stuff I need...i usually order from them

But daggum their shipping prices when shipping a single item seem to be out there sometimes
Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
ops gear has been having some really good deal too
Old 12-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #9

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I love LAPG, and if I have a bunch of stuff I need...i usually order from them

But daggum their shipping prices when shipping a single item seem to be out there sometimes
That just covers all that free shipping promos they do with 5.11 stuff
Old 12-06-2011, 11:38 AM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

probably!

I'm lucky enough that I have several brick and mortar options around town tho so I can compare prices with shipping to regular prices

It helps living next to the largest Army training base in the country!
Old 12-07-2011, 06:12 AM   #12

Nice! I really want one of those packs!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:27 AM   #14
SJC3081 is on a distinguished road
SJC3081's Tacoma Gallery
Be careful with LAPG produced products there pants and bags have cheap zippers that suck. There operator pants would be great if they had a quality zipper. The three day LAPG pack ,seems come apart and the zippers are rough and dont hold up. Their operator polos are great.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:42 AM   #15

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
I've read that before. There seem to be mixed reviews on their bags, like the 3 day pack. Some say they're crap, others say they're just as well made as Maxpedition. The small BOB that I ordered will be my first experience with the LAPG brand products, so we'll see how it goes.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

I've got 2 small BOB and the 3 day pack...as well as a couple pairs of their operator pants

Had most of these products for a couple years now and i dont have any issues with the zippers

bags get tossed around and opened and closed repeatedly in my patrol car
Old 12-09-2011, 05:40 AM   #17

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
Their operator polos are great.
Here ya go