Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

wet okole cover 15% off n free shipping

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #1
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
wet okole cover 15% off n free shipping

use code: "15CHEER" for wet okoles from autoanything

Old 12-12-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't work for the Wet Okole web site.

Is this for some other site?
Old 12-12-2011, 07:02 PM   #3
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.autoanything.com/seat-cov...A1484A0A0.aspx
Old 12-13-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
good deal
Old 12-15-2011, 05:29 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
code: 15CHEER for wet okoles from autoanything

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
good deal
I took Van & tcBob's good deal suggestion & ordered a rear set that I didn't via the GB. Price worked out a little less w/ free ship. Def. a good deal!! Thanks for the link!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
I took Van & tcBob's good deal suggestion & ordered a rear set that I didn't via the GB. Price worked out a little less w/ free ship. Def. a good deal!! Thanks for the link!

Just ordered me a set. the guy I spoke with was very helpful due to all of the crazy questions that they ask. Glad you posted up this discount code. It saved me like 50 bucks.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #7
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Still valid? Didn't work for me.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #8
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think this code expired in December. They are running a 15% off right now I think though. Just call them and ask about the 15% discount and see what they do.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:22 PM   #9
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going to be buying quite a bit all at once this summer so I was going to call them anyway and see what they can do for me. Thanks for the heads up
Old 05-22-2012, 11:30 AM   #10
stowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
stowayman's Tacoma Gallery
You cannot get any TRD labels on the wet okole's when buying from Auto Anything. Just found out today... according to my Salesperson Josh.. it's a Legal Issue, probably with Toyota? You can get the TRD decal when ordering from the mfr., and they have many TRD options... more expensive though.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
Jumper's Leds

Your can order Them from auto anything and wait a day. Then call wet okole and they can add the trd for like 35 bucks I think it is.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:29 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stowayman View Post
You cannot get any TRD labels on the wet okole's when buying from Auto Anything. Just found out today... according to my Salesperson Josh.. it's a Legal Issue, probably with Toyota? You can get the TRD decal when ordering from the mfr., and they have many TRD options... more expensive though.
Once your order is placed via autoanything it goes to the wet okole system.

Wet Okole actually called me when I placed my order back in Dec. w/ autoanything to see if I wanted my rear seat covers piped to match the full piped front set I had bought earlier using TW's GB.

I had only order black on black no piping which is what I wanted in the backs. The Wet Okole sales person just wanted to check. The covers shipped direct from W.O. too.

I also remembering reading a post here of someone who called after placing their order with AutoAny & added pockets & logo.

EDIT already said
Old 09-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Hello new here, I just ordered from ok ole as they are near me and they asked if I was on the list for Tacoma group buy, is there a group buy going on here? Thank you and this is a great forum so far.
Cheers
Cain
Old 09-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #14
Jumper's Leds

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...sept-16-a.html
Old 09-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #15
Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Cain's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, missed it a bit. Steve at wet ok ole hooked me up since I live so close to them.
Great forum
Old 01-05-2013, 08:44 PM   #16
Jblake is on a distinguished road
Jblake's Tacoma Gallery
I would get in on a group order..
I want front and rear for 1012 double cab
Old 01-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #17

Did they have vehicles back then?

There is a group buy set up to go in Feb/March timeframe.

The thread is titled January though. Get in on that group buy
Old 01-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #18
Jblake is on a distinguished road
Jblake's Tacoma Gallery
Funny, yea mine was the proto type
Old 11-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #19
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
hi is there a new code. The 15CHEER says its expired.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #20
Cortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortezz11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Cortezz11's Tacoma Gallery
I just paid $188 on auto anything for a set of these for the front row. Originally $235 and automatically deducted at check out. Not sure if it's a great price but it seemed to be.

Products Discussed in this Thread