Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Extended Warranty...Great Deal

Old 01-03-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
nhtundra has a spectacular aura aboutnhtundra has a spectacular aura aboutnhtundra has a spectacular aura about
nhtundra's Tacoma Gallery
Extended Warranty...Great Deal

If your'e in the market for an extended warranty, check out Acton Toyota of Littleton (MA). I got a 5yr/100K mile Platinum (top of the line) plan for $680 with a year end (2011) sale of $100 off. Total was $580. Originally my dealer in Nashua quoted $1895 for a 6yr/100k mile plan and then came down to $1695. Acton Toyota quoted $800 for the same plan. You can get a quote online at ....
http://warranty.actontoyota.com/

No affiliation, just a happy customer.
Old 01-03-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know on warranty.
I bought my tundra in Sep from Acton all the way from N. Vermont.
It was so easy & absolute best buying experience.
Great dealership!! (Not affliated with them either)
Old 01-09-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
pdk9 will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
pdk9's Tacoma Gallery
ESP

Do you know if you can buy the vehicle at one dealership and then buy the warranty at another?
Old 01-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #4
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
i got the extended warranty when i bought el taco. only added a few bucks a month to my note...
Old 01-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdk9 View Post
Do you know if you can buy the vehicle at one dealership and then buy the warranty at another?
yeah on my tacoma, I bought it in Vermont then waited til right before my 3/36 was up to commit to the Toyota platinum warranty from Troy @ Greenfield Toy.
A first for all the toyota trucks I owned.
The dealer wanted some outrageous amt, like a 1/3 of the price of Troy's or Jerry or others like you said. Some dealers will finally price match.
I am not going to buy one for the Tundra yet.
I ended up only using it once before trading in the tacoma but did get $ back cancelling it at trade.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #6
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sd_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhtundra View Post
If your'e in the market for an extended warranty, check out Acton Toyota of Littleton (MA). I got a 5yr/100K mile Platinum (top of the line) plan for $680 with a year end (2011) sale of $100 off. Total was $580. Originally my dealer in Nashua quoted $1895 for a 6yr/100k mile plan and then came down to $1695. Acton Toyota quoted $800 for the same plan. You can get a quote online at ....

How did you get the extra $100 off?

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
nhtundra has a spectacular aura aboutnhtundra has a spectacular aura aboutnhtundra has a spectacular aura about
The extra $100 was an "end of the year" sale. They have a staff that does nothing but sell warranties, so you might be able to work a better price.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
sd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedsd_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The extra $100 was an "end of the year" sale. They have a staff that does nothing but sell warranties, so you might be able to work a better price.
Thanks for the information, they have officially ended the extra $100 off since it's the new year, but the still gave it to me anyway.

got the 5yr/125K mile for $750

Thanks again.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #9
Orion Antares is on a distinguished road
Orion Antares's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_tacoma View Post
Thanks for the information, they have officially ended the extra $100 off since it's the new year, but the still gave it to me anyway.

got the 5yr/125K mile for $750

Thanks again.
Who did you speak with to get the extra $100 off?
Old 01-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #10
I worked with Theresa Von Jess.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #11

Quote:
I worked with Theresa Von Jess.
Yup Theresa for me as well.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:23 AM   #12
Shanran71 has a spectacular aura aboutShanran71 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Shannon
Shanran71's Tacoma Gallery
good to know

Quote:

Just got the wife a 2011 Sienna van and she called me from the dealership asking about an extended warranty ~ their offer: 15% "new client" discounted price of $1900...to which I said no.