Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Black Friday Deals - Post them here.

Old 11-28-2008, 11:20 PM   #21
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Just wait oneday when you get a wife. She will make you go with.

Or the worst I had to endure. My wife would wait until the day before some event where she needed a new dress. Then we would go to the mall & after 3 or 4 hours of her looking for the perfect dress & not finding it. Saying to me, "never mind I'll just wear something I already have". WTF!!!!

omg. That'd piss me off.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #22
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so i got up at 6 this morning to go shopping with the family, its a tradition..didn't find any good deals around town so we headed to the mall and again, NO GOOD DEALS! i was very disappointed this year. but i ended up spending almost $200 on 3 items of clothing
Old 11-28-2008, 11:43 PM   #23
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
3 pieces of clothing DAMN what where they?
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #24
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
3 pieces of clothing DAMN what where they?

better have diamonds sewen on them for that kinda money.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #25
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
$90 coat, $80 pair of jeans and $12 tank top
Old 11-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #26
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
$90 coat, $80 pair of jeans and $12 tank top
$80 for a pair of jeans. You better look damn good in them.

I usually pay $30 for Tommy Hilfiger. There is no way I would pay $80, it must be a girl thing to pay more.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:51 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
. I feel for Chris, he was probably ready to pass out after that. Never again will I do that, Thank you internet!
Yes, I was.

Quote:
Chris,

Next tell your wife we are going shopping 1st stop Bass Pro for a couple of hours, then we will go to Home depot & Lowes, Then Chris's favorite truck accessory place. Because you heard they were having a huge sale. "Honey I had to buy it, it was on sale!" The same line she would give you.
One thing about my Wife, She DOES go anywere I ask her to. She has gone with me to Home Depot, Off Road shops, supply stores, welding stores, etc...and never complained. She helps me work on the truck, and boat all without complaints, so I figured it was the least I can do.