LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Black Friday Deals - Post them here.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Black Friday - Since it is over, What awesome deals did you get?

Share with the group any super deals you have come across for Friday after Thanksgiving from ads or online newsletters. It doesn't have to be just truck stuff.

Sears
I saw a deal on Guitar Hero 3 "Legends of Rock" for PS2 for $44.99.

And a door buster special from 5am-noon a pair of Kenmore front load high efficency, washer & dryer $600 for both. Normally $1300 for both. Wow!
Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
check here for the black friday ads. they have a lot of the ads for most popular stores.

http://bfads.net/
Old 11-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #3
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
Home Depot: Makita 18 Volt Lithium Hammer Drill/ Impact Drill Combo kit.

for $199

thats $100 off

great deal: 2 drills 2 batteries 1 chager and a case
Old 11-26-2008, 08:06 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Circuit City
AIPTEK MPEG-4 Camcorder ISDV - $59.99
Samsung S860 8MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Zoom Color: Blue - $79.99

BestBuy
Insignia 7.0 MegaPixel Digital Camera - $59.99
Rocketfish Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse - $39.99

Target
Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Navigation System - $119.99
Armor All Holiday Gift Pack - $19.99
Old 11-27-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

10 Best Bets for Black Friday

http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/y...-black-friday/
Old 11-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
With Sears you can buy online and get free shipping. I just ordered a set of torque wrenches and got the BF pricing and free shipping. No fighting the crowds.
Excellent! Crowds suck!
Old 11-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
most retailers offered the same merch online all you pay extra is cheap shipping. i got what i wanted thanksgiving day online while tards are freezing their ass off in line. i mean unless you are like the first 10 in line, you aint getting shit.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery

Now post the awesome deals you were able to pickup.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I got shafted, and got called to work! Besides the fact I dont have anyone to shop for...
Old 11-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I got a husky 252 piece socket set for $60
Old 11-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #11
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I got shafted, and got called to work! Besides the fact I dont have anyone to shop for...
Same here Brian. I'm at work & there was no way I was going to fight crowds. I get my best deals a few days before Christmas, when stores are trying for last minute shoppers.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I got dragged around by the Wife to 2 MALLS!!!!!
Found some good buys, but didnt buy anything for myself.........except lunch.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I got dragged around by the Wife to 2 MALLS!!!!!
Found some good buys, but didnt buy anything for myself.........except lunch.
It sucks being you!
Old 11-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
It sucks being you!

no, didnt you read it Sean? HE GOT LUNCH!

I'd love to have eaten lunch today.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
no, didnt you read it Sean? HE GOT LUNCH!

I'd love to have eaten lunch today.
Brian,
2 malls of crowds & walking isn't worth lunch. I've been there & have done that, when I was married. I feel for Chris, he was probably ready to pass out after that. Never again will I do that, Thank you internet!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxer36 View Post
Brian,
2 malls of crowds & walking isn't worth lunch. I've been there & have done that, when I was married. I feel for Chris, he was probably ready to pass out after that. Never again will I do that, Thank you internet!

okay, I guess you are right.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #17
Lord of Tomfoolery

Chris,

Next tell your wife we are going shopping 1st stop Bass Pro for a couple of hours, then we will go to Home depot & Lowes, Then Chris's favorite truck accessory place. Because you heard they were having a huge sale. "Honey I had to buy it, it was on sale!" The same line she would give you.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #18
gegundez will become famous soon enough
gegundez's Tacoma Gallery
Money is tight down here, so no Xmas gifts - though there is always cash for my taco

Are there any taco deals??
Old 11-28-2008, 11:08 PM   #19
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
okay, I guess you are right.
Just wait oneday when you get a wife. She will make you go with.

Or the worst I had to endure. My wife would wait until the day before some event where she needed a new dress. Then we would go to the mall & after 3 or 4 hours of her looking for the perfect dress & not finding it. Saying to me, "never mind I'll just wear something I already have". WTF!!!!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #20
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by gegundez View Post
Money is tight down here, so no Xmas gifts - though there is always cash for my taco

Are there any taco deals??
I know what you mean. My Son will be the only one getting gifts this year from my family.