Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

-----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)---

Old 02-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Smile -----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)---

I am having a clearance sale this weekend with the rest of my inventory for the 2005-2011 2nd Gen. Tacoma... Some products I have are:
-Front Light Bar.................$115.. **100% Bolt-On, NO fabrication required (only 6 left, 3 or 4 Tab Light Bar options).......
-Rear Bed Cross Bar Amber light..........$65 **bolts on to stock railing (4 left )........
-AMMO Can Bed mount........$69 ( 3 left )........
-CB Antenna / Bed Mounts Brackets...$25 (different styles to choose from).......
****ALL PRODUCTS ARE POWDERCOATED****

All my Bed Rail mounts have custom machined out pieces that slide in to the stock railing system in the Rear Bed of the Tacoma Truck. E-mail, Call or Text if you have any questions. I will be happy to answer them. (714)595-9439
I can send you additional pictures to your e-mail if you want better detailed photos.
Attached Thumbnails
-----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)----dsc03086.jpg   -----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)----dsc02920.jpg   -----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)----dsc03027.jpg   -----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)----dsc03095.jpg   -----------Presidents Weekend CLEARANCE SALE!!!!!!!...(2nd Gen Tacoma Accessories)----dsc03115.jpg  

Old 02-18-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
It's a work in progress.
LeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeadFootCaliKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
LeadFootCaliKid's Tacoma Gallery
Up for some great deals. Hey man PM me with a price for 2 of the the Antenna mounts shipped to 92028.