LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

5 quarts of G-Oil, free at Walmart

Old 09-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #41
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Other than the low vis, that's a good looking report.
The elementals aren't too useful without a VOA, but the wear metals look great and insolubles are good.
Got a K&N air filter on there? Silicon is up at the levels my motorcycle runs.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #42
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Other than the low vis, that's a good looking report.
The elementals aren't too useful without a VOA, but the wear metals look great and insolubles are good.
Got a K&N air filter on there? Silicon is up at the levels my motorcycle runs.
I stopped using K&Ns years ago. They do not filter for shit. Just a regular, old paper filter.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #43
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I stopped using K&Ns years ago. They do not filter for shit. Just a regular, old paper filter.
Interesting... I'd like to see how much higher it would be with a K&N.

The only reason I run a K&N on the bike is because it's an open-element filter and I don't trust a conventional filter in the rain.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:20 PM   #44
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Interesting... I'd like to see how much higher it would be with a K&N.

The only reason I run a K&N on the bike is because it's an open-element filter and I don't trust a conventional filter in the rain.
Understandable. I ran one on my Honda, but not the Triumph.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:06 AM   #45
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Running the promotion again...

http://www.getg.com/campaigns/reques...cID=getg121002

Printed out the rebate, but still undecided on if I'm getting it again or not...
Old 10-04-2012, 06:08 AM   #46

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
If not for the fact that I now have a Turbo diesel vehicle, I would run this oil again in a heartbeat. I might put it in the Subaru next time it is due.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #47
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Knocking the dust off this thread....I just seen this stuff for the first time in an advertisement on T.V.
Are you still using this oil O.P.?
Think I may give it a whirl in the 4 wheelers and mower.
Thanks for any updates...
Old 05-17-2013, 07:48 PM   #48

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Have not used it in some time. I actually sold the truck i was running it in. The oil reports all looked good though.

My local Walmart stopped carrying this product.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 AM   #49
lowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shedlowcountrytj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Phillip
lowcountrytj's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok, Thanks for the update.