Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Solid Black Non-painted OEM Grill from Amazon ($68.97 Shipped)

Old 03-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Solid Black Non-painted OEM Grill from Amazon ($68.97 Shipped)

POSSIBLE REPOST:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Great blank canvas for those looking to make a customize grill or replace the chrome without having to resort to plasti-dip. I figured I would pass on the savings.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
its cheaper on partsgeek
Old 03-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
its cheaper on partsgeek
That it is. Maybe someone has a few Amazon gift cards or trade-ins laying around, but partsgeek is a better deal by about $20 bucks.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
price is $38.47 now
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #5
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDeacsWFU23 View Post
price is $38.47 now
$38.47 + $30.50 shipping
Old 03-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
i think i got my partsgeek for around 40 shipped
Old 03-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #7
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg43 View Post
$38.47 + $30.50 shipping
Can't be. I bought the $53 chrome surround grill and the shipping was around $12
Old 03-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #8
mattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattg43 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
mattg43's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Can't be. I bought the $53 chrome surround grill and the shipping was around $12

Click the Amazon link above.

Look in the upper right corner of the page, in the pricing area.

Your shipping may be lower, but that is a copy/paste of what mine is showing, right now.

Quote:
Quantity:1

$38.47 + $30.50 shipping
In Stock. Sold by Auto_Lighthouse

or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
$38.00 for a grille???
Old 03-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #10
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/201..._assembly.html
Old 02-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
kevingram is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kevingram's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, did anyone end up buying the grill from parts geek - was it glossy? I'm looking for a matte black / textured grill and the Amazon grill looks like it might be more matte, but its almost twice the price with shipping....
Old 03-07-2013, 12:19 PM   #12
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevingram View Post
Hey guys, did anyone end up buying the grill from parts geek - was it glossy? I'm looking for a matte black / textured grill and the Amazon grill looks like it might be more matte, but its almost twice the price with shipping....
partsgeek grills are matte black