Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

30% OFF all Xpel Products

Old 03-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

Name: Jacob
HeadlampRevamp's Tacoma Gallery
30% OFF all Xpel Products

As many of you know I am a dealer of Xpel headlight and paint protection film products. Many of you also know the quality of their products.

I would like to offer all Tacoma World members 30% OFF all Xpel products until the end of April 2012.

I have a lot of their products on my website HeadlampRevamp, but all of their products can be found at Xpel.

They offer many films and kits to protect one of your most prized possessions, your truck. Everything from paint protection kits, headlight protection film, to rocker panel kits and door sill guards. Also they offer a rinse free car wash system that does an amazing job.

Orders will be taken via PM where I will send you an invoice via Paypal.

Flat shipping rates (Please note I do not make a profit on shipping, all orders ship directly from Xpel)
Orders under $100 (after discount): $10 shipping
Orders under $200 (after discount): $20 shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $200

ALSO, orders over $200 will receive a FREE doorsill guard kit, retails for $22 (black or clear)

I'll be happy to answer any questions!
Old 03-30-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
HeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant futureHeadlampRevamp has a brilliant future

bump
Old 04-20-2012, 12:03 PM   #4
mauikarl is on a distinguished road
mauikarl's Tacoma Gallery
How do I get the 30% discount?
Old 04-20-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlampRevamp View Post
As many of you know I am a dealer of Xpel headlight and paint protection film products. Many of you also know the quality of their products.

I would like to offer all Tacoma World members 30% OFF all Xpel products until the end of April 2012.

I have a lot of their products on my website HeadlampRevamp, but all of their products can be found at Xpel.

They offer many films and kits to protect one of your most prized possessions, your truck. Everything from paint protection kits, headlight protection film, to rocker panel kits and door sill guards. Also they offer a rinse free car wash system that does an amazing job.

Orders will be taken via PM where I will send you an invoice via Paypal.

Flat shipping rates (Please note I do not make a profit on shipping, all orders ship directly from Xpel)
Orders under $100 (after discount): $10 shipping
Orders under $200 (after discount): $20 shipping
FREE shipping on orders over $200

ALSO, orders over $200 will receive a FREE doorsill guard kit, retails for $22 (black or clear)

I'll be happy to answer any questions!
Read above in bold. Private Message him which products you want and he'll get you an invoice with the discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauikarl View Post
Old 04-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauikarl View Post
Just PM what you are interested in.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:12 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, anyone use this stuff yet? I've got some dings to repair and want to protect my hood once I do. If anyone has any feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Also, any current discounts from Headlamp Revamp?