Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Additional 5% off @ Camelback Toyota Parts

Old 03-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
Additional 5% off @ Camelback Toyota Parts

Ladies and Gents,

I just wanted to remind everybody that our additional 5% off when you use coupon Take5 is good through this month. Visit us @ http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com to take advantage of this additional discount.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
gbjr78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
gbjr78's Tacoma Gallery
thanks
Old 03-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
arizona FTW. i think i bought my truck from you guys actually....

do you know walter? i know hes a bigger boss
Old 03-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #4
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't know of any Walter here at the moment. How long ago was this?
Old 03-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
umm a little over 2 years. its a 1997 toyota tacoma 2.7l 4x4 extra cab manual, red with a campershell, interior was very dirty and the paint was a little faded.

walter is my cousin. im 95% positive thats where it is....

edit: nvm just looked it up, dont think it was camelback. sorry haha
Old 03-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #6

Old 03-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #7

Use coupon code Take5! This offer expires on Saturday. Don't miss out!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a regular cab visor that has the slide out with it for a 4x4 . Dark grey that came on MGM . My '10 has the slide outs my '11 doesn't
Old 03-29-2012, 08:17 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
I'm looking for a regular cab visor that has the slide out with it for a 4x4 . Dark grey that came on MGM . My '10 has the slide outs my '11 doesn't
Is your 11' the same color as the 10'? Can you PM both VINs?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in need of a washer fluid reservoir for my 04 Tacoma. Any idea if you can get those??
Old 03-30-2012, 09:51 AM   #11

There are two different options, one with a warning level and one without. They cost the same and the cost is $71.96. I have either option in stock.

Q381351