1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Valley Tow Hitch #82790 on Amazon! $76

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Amo-cat3, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Apr 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
    Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 [OP] Wizard Sleeve Master

Member:
    Maui, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Blown dubcab
    TRD Supercharged 4.0 w/ 2.5" Quick change Pulley, UCON EMS, URD 7th injector, AFE Stage II intake, DT Longtubes, MBRP 2.5" dual exhaust w/ Vibrant Ultra resonator, URD Y-pipe w/ vibrant v-bands (Cat free), Walboro 255 fuel pump, SS Oil catch can, Aeroforce gauges, Icon CDC 2.5 coilover set at 3", 1.5" Wleelers Progressive aal, Light racing uca, 17x8.5 Fuel Anza 4.5" backspace/-6 mm offset, Kelly Safari a/t 265/70/17, scanguage 2, AMP electric steps, bed extender, Low-pro tonneau cover, 20% tinted windows/headlights/taillights, tacoma seat covers, Image dynamic sound system w/ Pinoneer avh3200 head, assrtd stickers................
    I just ordered a Valley Tow hitch of Amazon for $120 with free super saving shipping to Hawaii. This is the one that looks like the factory OEM tow hitch.

It's now $76 w/ free super saver shipping. Only 6 left as of posting right now 11:31 am Pacific standard time.

2. Apr 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM
    Brick

Brick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    07 Acess cab SR5, Silver
    I am looking for a hitch reciever, and I clicked your link.. Seems the only ones in ym price range are used, one sayd to be in "very good" condition, but it says Missing Hardware Item has been verified to be complete and functioning. Item may show signs of light wear, including slight scratches/scuffs. Would that mean I have to get my own bolts and washers... there is a second one listed, that says "packaging damaged, product in great condition... what one should I go for.. Either way a $60 hitch reciever is a good deal.. I already have a few balls laying around.

3. Apr 17, 2012 at 7:15 AM
    Amo-cat3

Amo-cat3 [OP] Wizard Sleeve Master

Member:
    Maui, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Blown dubcab
    TRD Supercharged 4.0 w/ 2.5" Quick change Pulley, UCON EMS, URD 7th injector, AFE Stage II intake, DT Longtubes, MBRP 2.5" dual exhaust w/ Vibrant Ultra resonator, URD Y-pipe w/ vibrant v-bands (Cat free), Walboro 255 fuel pump, SS Oil catch can, Aeroforce gauges, Icon CDC 2.5 coilover set at 3", 1.5" Wleelers Progressive aal, Light racing uca, 17x8.5 Fuel Anza 4.5" backspace/-6 mm offset, Kelly Safari a/t 265/70/17, scanguage 2, AMP electric steps, bed extender, Low-pro tonneau cover, 20% tinted windows/headlights/taillights, tacoma seat covers, Image dynamic sound system w/ Pinoneer avh3200 head, assrtd stickers................
    Looks like you missed the deal. Prices change daily on Amazon. I just received mine yesterday. I searched for a month because i wanted the Valley industries tow hitch, and just happened to catch it on Amazon (mine is brand new).

I don't see anything wrong with the used ones. Try and call Valley industries and ask what mounting hardware is needed (bolt sizes, etc..).

4. Apr 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    Brick

Brick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    07 Acess cab SR5, Silver
    Well I ordered one of the two available.. the second one said the box was damaged, but the hitch was in excellent condition. So I'm hoping that one comes with the hardware, if not I will e-mail Valley Towing.. If no dice there, I'll just find the properly sized grade 8 bolts and some washers/ lock washers and mount it myself.. Probably only gonna be hauling my fishing boat or a light trailer.

5. Apr 17, 2012 at 3:17 PM
    Brick

Brick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    07 Acess cab SR5, Silver
    ahaha, Well I have been dating a girl for 5 years so... yeah you could quote that.

6. Apr 17, 2012 at 5:59 PM
    Brick

Brick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    07 Acess cab SR5, Silver
    haha, yeah me too it seems like.. she wanted me to finance a vehicle so we can buy a place in a few years... I bought this, she likes it.. I buy a 60 dollar hitch for it and she chews my ass... Knowing that its on my list of mods that I want and 60 bucks is a steal, she still chews me out for buyin it RIGHT after my truck.... I wonder where she hides them..

Products Discussed in

To Top