Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Valley Tow Hitch #82790 on Amazon! $76

Old 04-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Wizard Sleeve Master
Amo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Amo-cat3's Tacoma Gallery
Valley Tow Hitch #82790 on Amazon! $76

I just ordered a Valley Tow hitch of Amazon for $120 with free super saving shipping to Hawaii. This is the one that looks like the factory OEM tow hitch.

It's now $76 w/ free super saver shipping. Only 6 left as of posting right now 11:31 am Pacific standard time.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #2
Brick is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Brick's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for a hitch reciever, and I clicked your link.. Seems the only ones in ym price range are used, one sayd to be in "very good" condition, but it says Missing Hardware Item has been verified to be complete and functioning. Item may show signs of light wear, including slight scratches/scuffs. Would that mean I have to get my own bolts and washers... there is a second one listed, that says "packaging damaged, product in great condition... what one should I go for.. Either way a $60 hitch reciever is a good deal.. I already have a few balls laying around.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
Wizard Sleeve Master
Amo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAmo-cat3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Amo-cat3's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you missed the deal. Prices change daily on Amazon. I just received mine yesterday. I searched for a month because i wanted the Valley industries tow hitch, and just happened to catch it on Amazon (mine is brand new).

I don't see anything wrong with the used ones. Try and call Valley industries and ask what mounting hardware is needed (bolt sizes, etc..).
Old 04-17-2012, 03:13 PM   #4
Brick's Tacoma Gallery
Well I ordered one of the two available.. the second one said the box was damaged, but the hitch was in excellent condition. So I'm hoping that one comes with the hardware, if not I will e-mail Valley Towing.. If no dice there, I'll just find the properly sized grade 8 bolts and some washers/ lock washers and mount it myself.. Probably only gonna be hauling my fishing boat or a light trailer.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
Brick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
ahaha, Well I have been dating a girl for 5 years so... yeah you could quote that.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
Brick's Tacoma Gallery
haha, yeah me too it seems like.. she wanted me to finance a vehicle so we can buy a place in a few years... I bought this, she likes it.. I buy a 60 dollar hitch for it and she chews my ass... Knowing that its on my list of mods that I want and 60 bucks is a steal, she still chews me out for buyin it RIGHT after my truck.... I wonder where she hides them..