Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Undercovers are on sale for once until 4/16.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Sharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shedSharky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
Sharky's Tacoma Gallery
Undercovers are on sale for once until 4/16.

Check out the dealers who are selling the Undercovers. They have knocked prices down by about 10%. Strangely the whole price match thing seems to be an impossibility when dealing with certain dealers, even though the price on the site is clearly marked down and shipping is free at multiple dealers.

The dealers who claim an additional % off won't honor their promises on these sales, so I am not sure if they are specific to certain dealers or what.

I am not sure if I'm allowed to post non-supporting vendors or not. So I guess I won't in hopes of not getting in trouble since I am new to this board. It's worth the search though if you're looking for one, because you can get that good price that normally you'd have to talk them down to right off the top. Saves some hassle and hopefully gets a few more people with a nice cover in the process. I wish I knew which dealers to trust so I could place an order. I've only dealt with a few Toyota dealers online and AutoAnything, but my last experience with them stunk and they refuse to price match anymore because they claim the other vendors prices aren't "real". Whatever AA.