Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 05-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #21
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #22
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post

That's awesome!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #23
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
That's awesome!
Thanks! Filled it today, and it feels really stable.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #24

Ordered my second bed rail mount and a water can today. I was really impressed with how well they support weight. Three gallons of fuel on the mount and it is very stable.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:25 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
Just ordered a 4 gallon gas. Thanks man!
Glad it helped. You mountin it to the roof rack?
Old 05-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #27
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...once I get one haha.I'll Probably store it inside upright till I get one
Old 05-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #28
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I want!...but I have no use for them.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:25 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabex35 View Post
Yeah...once I get one haha.I'll Probably store it inside upright till I get one
Ah... Makes sense.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #30
Terrin81 is on a distinguished road
Terrin81's Tacoma Gallery
Do the bed rail mounts allow the can to sit low enough that my Extang Trifecta bed cover can clear it? I'm thinking that mounting the storage and maybe first aid at the front of the bed on that rail would be the way to go.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:28 AM   #31

Got my second bed rail mount in with a 2 gallon water can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrin81 View Post
Do the bed rail mounts allow the can to sit low enough that my Extang Trifecta bed cover can clear it? I'm thinking that mounting the storage and maybe first aid at the front of the bed on that rail would be the way to go.
Maybe. They come just above, they may if ya mount the pedestals so the containers lay sideways.
Old 05-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #32
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the code, might have to get the bed rail setup for spare water.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:10 PM   #33

No worries. They are a damn well made product.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #34
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just put my order in for the Bed Rail Mount.

I bought a mount setup in store from my local 4wp. ( Prior to knowing about the discount )

Old 05-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Just put my order in for the Bed Rail Mount.

I bought a mount setup in store from my local 4wp. ( Prior to knowing about the discount )

Ties in damn well! what kind of spare mount/gate is that?
Old 05-31-2012, 03:57 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
Ties in damn well! what kind of spare mount/gate is that?
BruteForce Fab.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:24 PM   #37

Just ordered another water jug, extension & locking T Handle. Saved $12!
Old 06-01-2012, 08:02 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Just ordered another water jug, extension & locking T Handle. Saved $12!
Nice! I went with the locking handles myself. Pretty damn good product. Awesome bumper/gate yet again man.
Old 06-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #39

3 gallon gas can and 2 gallon water can. The rail mounts are very sturdy.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:10 AM   #40
KavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of lightKavaCruiser is a glorious beacon of light
KavaCruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if these would mount in a basket?