LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #41
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah...Relentless is building a spot for a 3 gal to mount into my tire gate for the rear bumper. I gotta talk to rotopax and see what all I can fit on a single mounting point. I'm thinking a 3 gal gas with a 1 gal water. Might get one of the storage or first aid ones for in the bed.
That's your's he's working on Mark? I saw it when I was there on the 5th and I'm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Wait until you see the new bumper he's working on. It's a high clearance rear caged bumper with double swing aways. One holds the spare & a table the other one holds a gas can. It's still a work in progress & I can't wait to see the finished product.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #43
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
That be mine
OK then I guess I'm of you then.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #44
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK then I guess I'm of you then.
hell, even I'm of Anthonys bumper! Wish it would go on my truck!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #45
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
hell, even I'm of Anthonys bumper! Wish it would go on my truck!
I know a local guy that could make one for your 1st Gen. He does great work & can customize it any way you want (as long as you don't keep changing your mind during build & after it's built and shipped).
Old 06-26-2012, 11:40 AM   #46
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Well order one for your truck!. Now that Eric's got mine all figured out with all the extra stuff I asked for the next one should be a breeze to build
First I need some money so he can make me some sliders & skids. Then a front bumper, then the rear. Until then I'll be
Old 07-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #47
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First I need some money so he can make me some sliders & skids. Then a front bumper, then the rear. Until then I'll be
"First I need some money..." I hear ya there.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #49
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well, I checked the other day and the 15% discount is still available.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #50
Longtime Toyman

The Superbumper by Relentless
Quote:
Eric posted this one in my build thread a few mins ago

Old 08-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #51

^ That is awesome!
Old 08-01-2012, 11:47 AM   #52
Longtime Toyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
^ That is awesome!
Yes Eric does great work!
I saw it in his shop when the swing outs were just pieces but the rest was built and said WOW! And then he told me about it and showed me the designs.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #53

Quote:
Yes Eric does great work!
I saw it in his shop when the swing outs were just pieces but the rest was built and said WOW! And then he told me about it and showed me the designs.
Yeah, I'm gonna pry get a bunper from him before to long. Heard nothin but good things. That rear bumper is awesome. The can mounts go great with it.

Quote:
Stay tune for pictars of it installed
For sure.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #54
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
bump for rotopax! So we can continue to have our "Tacoma" discount!
Old 08-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #55
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice
orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Thoose sure look nice.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
Thoose sure look nice.
They are pretty awesome.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #58
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
These are nice but damn pricey.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:26 PM   #59
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
The 15% discoutn somewhat justified my purchase

I made sure to order the LOX mount so nobody walks away with my $60 gas cans
I guess, for (2) 3 gallon cans with the Lox mount and the back plate are $215 with the discount. After shipping it's still $250 to carry $24 in gas.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:36 PM   #60
Rompin Around

Quote:
this is true. I didn't need the backing plate as mine is mounted directly to the bumper swingout but I ordered one of those bed rail style one today and a water and emergency kit. This will free up space in my access cab since it's already crammed in there to begin with
The backing plates were only $5 each

If it was $150 to $200 to my door I would be sold for the same reason you mention space but for $250 I can't bring myself to it.

Products Discussed in this Thread