Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 09-14-2012, 10:41 PM   #61
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.rotopax.com/Backing-Plate.html

Old 09-14-2012, 10:42 PM   #62
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Either way I want them damn it!!
Old 09-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #63
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Haha oh yeah I misunderstood what you were talkin about then. I don't need that flimsy POS, Eric mounted mine to 3/16" plate on the swingout
Yeah, I would need something like that as I would put them up against the cab flush under my rear facing lights. The backplate would be smart for support through the composite.

I don't have a bumper or anything in the bed to attach them to and do high speed running like I do I would want them as secure as possible:

Old 09-15-2012, 08:16 AM   #65
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Clean LT bed cage you've got in there! I like
Thanks!
Old 10-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #66
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Subbing.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #67
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
After seeing PSU Taco's Rotopax at Rausch Creek, I've been wanting 2. Now that I found a discount Ill probably have to order some. Would have been useful this past week and a half with gas shortage problems here on the island.

Subbed
Old 11-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #68
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
After seeing PSU Taco's Rotopax at Rausch Creek, I've been wanting 2. Now that I found a discount Ill probably have to order some. Would have been useful this past week and a half with gas shortage problems here on the island.

Subbed
And if you dont have a bumper/tire carrier mount like him, rotopax sells a mount that attaches to the factory bed tie down rails too.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #69
rjp4419 will become famous soon enough
Army:
rjp4419's Tacoma Gallery
Glad i saw this before placing an order, thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #71
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
this reminds me I need to order a 4 gal rotopax in the near future.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:17 AM   #73
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh discounts are dangerous to my wallet....
Old 02-20-2013, 02:49 AM   #74
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
After the discount my price is 465
Looks like I get to wait a bit more.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:57 PM   #75
60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future60driver has a brilliant future

Army: E Co, 1-212th AVN
Name: Sean
60driver's Tacoma Gallery
Code still works. Use gaspax first, then tacoma.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #76
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60driver View Post
Code still works. Use gaspax first, then tacoma.

buying this now before this gets figured out!!,

edit: Also if you use the code "ebay" there's another 15 percent off...

I stacked three codes and saved over $50
Old 03-17-2013, 08:16 AM   #78
Rompin Around

Stacked them and total for two 3 gallon tanks, two dlx mounts, and two mounting plates was $170 shipped.

$90 savings!!!
Old 03-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #79
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
awesome find! gaspax works but i can't stack the ebay and tacoma codes together. Still great deal so i'm going for a couple 2 gallon water containers. Anyone try the tacoma rail mounts?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #80
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSean Thick View Post
awesome find! gaspax works but i can't stack the ebay and tacoma codes together. Still great deal so i'm going for a couple 2 gallon water containers. Anyone try the tacoma rail mounts?
I have it. Works ok but the bottom doesn't have any support so it moves. Wouldnt put more than 2 - 2 gals on it.