Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 03-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #82
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
I stacked all 3 coupons for a 3 gallon container and the bed rail mounting system and saved $$$....so the coupons still work.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #83
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered 1 day shipping (even though 4wheel parts is less than 20 minutes from my house)

STILL don't have these things, its been 6-7 days and still nothing at my door...
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #84
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
I ordered 1 day shipping (even though 4wheel parts is less than 20 minutes from my house)

STILL don't have these things, its been 6-7 days and still nothing at my door...
I ordered on the 17th and got mine on the 22nd with standard shipping.

Are you sure they had your item instock?
Old 03-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #85
2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough2013baja is a jewel in the rough

Name: Markus
2013baja's Tacoma Gallery
The bed rail mounts work on 2012 models, right?

ebay and gaspax worked, but not TACOMA... ???

edit: i went ahead and ordered anyway since two coupons stacked was a fair enough deal. didn't want to get too greedy. got 2 gallon gas, 2 gallon storage, 2x bed rail mount, and 2x lox handle. the mounts are the expensive part.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:31 PM   #87
mountain bike haulin' & off camping
kbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant futurekbraunphoto has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
kbraunphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I ordered on the 17th and got mine on the 22nd with standard shipping.

Are you sure they had your item instock?
Yeah it was in stock. Finally got it today around 6-7pm.

Just two 2-gallon cans and mount

I'll dig for some more codes, I'd like to get some additional stuff but gotta wait in the bed rack to be built.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #88
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbraunphoto View Post
Yeah it was in stock. Finally got it today around 6-7pm.

Just two 2-gallon cans and mount

I'll dig for some more codes, I'd like to get some additional stuff but gotta wait in the bed rack to be built.
Good, sucks that the 3 codes no longer work together for everyone else! I bet they realized it after orders started coming and shut it down quick. My order of two 3 gallon cans and mounts was $90 off.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #89
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Good, sucks that the 3 codes no longer work together for everyone else! I bet they realized it after orders started coming and shut it down quick. My order of two 3 gallon cans and mounts was $90 off.

ebay and gaspax still work. Tacoma coupon does not work at all, even by itself.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #90
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
ebay and gaspax still work. Tacoma coupon does not work at all, even by itself.
Exactly what I said, all 3 no longer work together. They did when a few of us ordered.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #91
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Been out of the loop for a while, but I just sent a email to Rotopax to see if we can get the TACOMA code working again.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 PM   #92
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Update....

Spoke to the Rotopax people today and the 'TACOMA' discount code is active again. I just checked to confirm, 15% off.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 PM   #93
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, just when I was thinking of ordering!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:16 AM   #95
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Went ahead and bought me a 1.75 gallon water pack, tire mount, & LOX mount!! Saved me almost $25 bucks!
Old 04-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #96

JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery

Jeep tire mounting bracket.. drilled new holes

Aside from receiving the wrong pack, I know what it will generally look like now and I'm extremely happy that everything worked out. The locking mechanism is badass!
Old 08-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #97
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Code is still active. Just bought a 4 gallon. Gonna get another later on just needed one for fitment of the bumper.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #98
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
I want one of these bad. They make the hanger that goes into the bed rail, but I'm not sure how well the rail will hold up when I'm hittin bumps. Anyone with any feedback????

Was thinking of getting the 4 gallon and getting two rail mounts and mounting it behind the cab.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #100
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
how does the rail mount work? it looks like a sleve with a plate attached in the pics, or is it just the plate that you mount?

Edit: is it just me or is rotpax's website suuuper slow today?