Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 08-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #101
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I took out my rails. Installing aircraft grade ones instead.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #103
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
how does the rail mount work? it looks like a sleve with a plate attached in the pics, or is it just the plate that you mount?

Edit: is it just me or is rotpax's website suuuper slow today?
Its basically just like you said, it mounts into the rail and provides a plate that drops down so you have something to mount the holding bracket too. It just concerns me that when the can is filled and attached, when off roading the rail system won't hold up. I have the same concern with the Nfab tire carrier that uses the rail system, I just can't see the rails holding the weight well when hitting bumps.
Old 08-19-2013, 07:59 AM   #104
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Salty View Post
I want one of these bad. They make the hanger that goes into the bed rail, but I'm not sure how well the rail will hold up when I'm hittin bumps. Anyone with any feedback????

Was thinking of getting the 4 gallon and getting two rail mounts and mounting it behind the cab.
I've done quite a few runs with my 2 3 gallons attached through the bed with the backing plates on the other side and no issues. I'm not hitting bumps, I'm hitting whoops. I can't speak to the bed rails, as I had the same worry as you.

Just have to let the pressure that builds up out of the tanks every 30 or 45 minutes. Look like they want to pop lol
Old 08-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #105
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 2 gal fuel and 2 gal water on the rail mount...just kept it as close to the bolt from rail to body as possible....works fine. My only concern is the fuel can is warping at the bottom after a weekend camping trip I took. Kinda bubbled out at the bottom section. Im gonna go back to 4wp and see if they'll replace it.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #106
Mr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr Salty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hermmy
Mr Salty's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the feedback guys

Yeah I'm probably going to get creative and fab something up on my own, I just have a really hard time trusting the rails. I see people strap shit to them and this freaks me out.
Old 04-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #108
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
Was going to order some new rotopax, discount is no longer active
crap that sux
Old 04-15-2014, 02:37 PM   #109
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Rotopax Discount For TW Members

TW menber Benbacher sells them not sure what kind of TW deal he is offerering but worth checking out
Old 04-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #110
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
LikeABoss4x4's Tacoma Gallery
We sell Rotopax too and offer a 10% discount to TW members - use discount code TW10. Here is a link: http://www.boss4x4.com/category-s/2098.htm
Old 04-18-2014, 04:40 AM   #111
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss4x4 View Post
We sell Rotopax too and offer a 10% discount to TW members - use discount code TW10. Here is a link: http://www.boss4x4.com/category-s/2098.htm
Thank you for the discount code… just ordered from you
Old 04-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #112
LikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLikeABoss4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Thank you for the discount code… just ordered from you
Got it, Thanks Steve! I'll update the status Monday once we finish processing your order.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #113

Quote:
Got it, Thanks Steve! I'll update the status Monday once we finish processing your order.

Awesome thank you!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:52 PM   #114
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
I am checking as we speak to find out what's going on. Will let everyone know when I get a answer. Sorry for the delay all.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:23 PM   #115
PhatTaco12 is on a distinguished road

PhatTaco12's Tacoma Gallery
No worries, appreciate it for sure!
Old 05-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #116
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So I talked to RotoPax today, and the lady I spoke to said that all coupon codes were removed a while back. They are running promotions here and there now, like free shipping on orders over $199, but she was going to check into our group's request. She said she would get a hold of me tomorrow at the latest.

The discount may not be dead. I will let everyone know what comes up.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:30 PM   #117
ONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to beholdONEBAR is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
ONEBAR's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in picking some stuff up if they will do the deal. Or maybe we could get a group buy together
Old 05-29-2014, 01:07 PM   #118

We are a Rotopax dealer, so if anyone needs a quote, please send us a PM or email us at sales@boss4x4.com since we offer a TW member discount! Thanks!
Old 05-29-2014, 01:10 PM   #119
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGrey View Post
So I talked to RotoPax today, and the lady I spoke to said that all coupon codes were removed a while back. They are running promotions here and there now, like free shipping on orders over $199, but she was going to check into our group's request. She said she would get a hold of me tomorrow at the latest.

The discount may not be dead. I will let everyone know what comes up.
Interesting. Rotopax seems to be cracking down a bit. I was a registered reseller/dealer until recently. They decided to change their policies and require dealers to move $5000 of product every quarter. No way I do $20k+ in rotopax in a year when purchasing for bed racks and tire carriers we build. Was certainly disappointed when they told me this last month.
Old 05-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #120

Quote:
We are a Rotopax dealer, so if anyone needs a quote, please send us a PM or email us at sales@boss4x4.com since we offer a TW member discount! Thanks!
May be a better option. I don't think we'll see anything. I will call them back Monday to make sure though.