Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Rotopax Discount For TW Members

Old 04-26-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Rotopax Discount For TW Members

EDIT: I spoke to Rotopax. the 'TACOMA' discount is active again. I just checked it.

I have been wanting to get some fuel cans for my truck, want a way to secure them. I found a thread by AllBLKTaco (below) showcasing Rotopax. His thread has some great pictures. I spoke through email with one of the company's reps today, and asked them as far as setting up a discount for TW members... They shot back with a, "Sure, why not?"

So they will be setting up a discount coupon of: TACOMA for 15% off their products. Their rep stated that if they saw enough orders they would be able to leave it up long term. Hope this helps some of ya...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ax-mounts.html

http://www.rotopax.com/
Old 04-26-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
2012TRDSport is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Maintenance
Name: Geoff
2012TRDSport's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Good work.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hope this helps some other members...
Old 04-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #6

^Same here.

I have verified that the coupon code works.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #7
dbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbkid05tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brooks
dbkid05tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
just checked out there website and have never heard of them but i have been looking for something exactly like that for a while.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:42 AM   #8
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
awesome, i have been wanting a set of these for awhile. +1 for the OP
Old 04-27-2012, 05:23 AM   #9
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkid05tacoma View Post
just checked out there website and have never heard of them but i have been looking for something exactly like that for a while.
Yeah...Relentless is building a spot for a 3 gal to mount into my tire gate for the rear bumper. I gotta talk to rotopax and see what all I can fit on a single mounting point. I'm thinking a 3 gal gas with a 1 gal water. Might get one of the storage or first aid ones for in the bed.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
awesome, i have been wanting a set of these for awhile. +1 for the OP
Thanks man. I have too. Figured I would see if I could save a lil money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah...Relentless is building a spot for a 3 gal to mount into my tire gate for the rear bumper. I gotta talk to rotopax and see what all I can fit on a single mounting point. I'm thinking a 3 gal gas with a 1 gal water. Might get one of the storage or first aid ones for in the bed.
From what I understand from what I was looking at, it looks like they have extensions for the mounts.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #11
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
nice man +1
Old 04-27-2012, 01:03 PM   #12

Just oredered mine.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #13
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET! we have been wanting one or 2 for are ATVS.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:09 PM   #14
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, may have to look into this as a alternative to the current Jerry cans.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #15

No worries. Thought they looked interesting.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #16

My 3 gallon can and mount came in yesterday...

Has anyone else ordered? Curiosity.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #17
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 05-05-2012, 03:36 PM   #18
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
Nice job dude. Read my mind on the gas cans. Thanks for the coupon code!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:25 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
Nice job dude. Read my mind on the gas cans. Thanks for the coupon code!
No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elk340 View Post
Has anyone done the bed rail mount? I wonder how well the bed rail will support a 4-gallon can.

Justin
I should have my 3 gallon set up on my bed rail within the next couple days. Got to find some time. I'll let ya know.