Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

HP 6910P 14.1" Laptop with 1.8GHz Intel Core2Duo Processor, , 2GB RAM, 80g $299.00

Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
HP 6910P 14.1" Laptop with 1.8GHz Intel Core2Duo Processor, , 2GB RAM, 80g $299.00

http://www.dailysteals.com/
Old 04-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
cheap price, but thats 3-4 year old specs...
Old 04-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowroxKT View Post
cheap price, but thats 3-4 year old specs...
I'm not up on specs...........might be a good deal for someone who needs a cheap laptop. Seems to me PC's/Laptops out date each other every 6 months.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:13 PM   #4
AK SnowroxKT
SnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowroxKT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SnowroxKT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I'm not up on specs...........might be a good deal for someone who needs a cheap laptop. Seems to me PC's/Laptops out date each other every 6 months.
Yeah, its not a bad price if someone really needs a laptop on a budget.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Mine says $229. It's an old spec but for someone like me that'd work fine. I used Slickdeals.net and picked up a more up to date HP for $350
Old 05-01-2012, 08:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Mine says $229. It's an old spec but for someone like me that'd work fine. I used Slickdeals.net and picked up a more up to date HP for $350
Thanks I'll check them out. Any other sites you go to?

I use

Woot
Ice Monkey
Daily Steals
Daily Deals
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 AM   #7
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
Thanks I'll check them out. Any other sites you go to?

I use

Woot
Ice Monkey
Daily Steals
Daily Deals
I got that site recommended to me from Evil Monkey. Normally I don't really use sites like that but I found a great deal on a laptop a few months back!