Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

We're at it again, another 5% off for the month of May

Old 05-01-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jorge
Jorge@CBTParts's Tacoma Gallery
We're at it again, another 5% off for the month of May

Gentlemen,

We are going to be running our Take5 promotion again throughout the month of May! Don't miss out.

Old 05-01-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Good timing. I just used my last oil filter and need to order a case.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Supercharger?
Old 05-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm... might be time to order up some bushings
Old 05-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #5
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
22re? Haha
Old 05-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #6
Jorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shedJorge@CBTParts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
TRD Supercharger?
Absolutely!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
22re? Haha
Lets do this! LOL
Old 05-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #8
T4R is on a distinguished road
T4R's Tacoma Gallery
Where do we enter the code when you order?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #9
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge, do you guys accept returns? I'm thinking about ordering for worst-case scenerio for an upcoming repair. With a little luck, I won't use everything I order but would like to make sure I can return what I don't use as they'll be fairly expensive parts.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #10

Yes we do, please keep in mind that special order parts are subject to a 20% restocking fee. What were you needing?
Old 05-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #11

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge@CBTParts View Post
Yes we do, please keep in mind that special order parts are subject to a 20% restocking fee. What were you needing?
I definitely need the 4 alignment cam bolts. If I can break my last one free then that's all I'll need, if not I'll give you a call and figure out what else I'll need to get my truck on the road
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I might come in this week to get a new driver window control unit
Old 05-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I definitely need the 4 alignment cam bolts. If I can break my last one free then that's all I'll need, if not I'll give you a call and figure out what else I'll need to get my truck on the road
No problem, give me call if you need anything, I'll get you squared away!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I might come in this week to get a new driver window control unit
Come on down!
Old 05-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome timing I need to get a ac blower motor for my girlfriends yaris and a foglight switch for my tacoma
Old 05-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #16

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jorge, just ordered up
Old 05-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #17
You say tomato..........I say fuck you!
05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TacoRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
05TacoRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jorge I am looking for differential side bearings. My truck is an 05 Tacoma PreRunner Sport with the limited slip rear. I am putting a new carrier out of a v6 Tacoma with an open diff. What bearings do I order? The ones for the ls or the open carrier?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #18

If you're going with an open carrier, you want to replace the bearings with the open carrier type.
Old 05-31-2012, 02:44 PM   #19

Today is the last day for this additional discount ladies and gents, don't miss out!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 05:20 PM   #20
othater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of lightothater is a glorious beacon of light
othater's Tacoma Gallery
Jorge,

I'm about to put my order in for brake pads but I'm looking for the part number for the push clips/pins for a 2007 Yaris sedan that holds the bumper to the top of the radiator area.