Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

$5.00 JLAB GRAB BAG!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
$5.00 JLAB GRAB BAG!!!

https://www.jlabaudio.com/grab_bag.php

Do you like suprises, a great deal, and the latest in technology?

Check out our new JLab Grab bag! You never know what you're gonna get, but we promise you'll be happy! And at only $5.00 per grab bag, what do you have to lose?

All products are refurbished and have been factory tested to ensure functionality and include a DOA warranty. If it arrives and doesn't work, call us and we'll fix it. All earbuds have been alcohol cleaned and prepped with brand spankin new set of tips!

All JLab products are eligible, you could receive a GO 4GB MP3 player, a BFlex USB Speaker, a set of earbuds, or a travel case! Its a grab bag!

Shipping is $2 flat rate per item, or the weight is combined with the rest of your order.

The last time I did this I bought 2 bags and got 2 different sets of earbuds. It's pretty much a crap shoot. I just ordered 2 more.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
link not working for me....
Old 05-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Are they good ear buds?

Has your TW account been hacked by spammers or are you just surfing the whole web for deals?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #4
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
It worked for me. Thanks for posting this.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm, could be the biggest risk I have ever taken
Old 05-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
Are they good ear buds?

Has your TW account been hacked by spammers or are you just surfing the whole web for deals?
Yes..............I have 2 different pair.

http://www.amazon.com/JBuds-Premium-...7273422&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Rugged-In-Ear-...7273422&sr=1-6
Old 05-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
hmmm, could be the biggest risk I have ever taken
Old 05-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #8

Quote:
Are they good ear buds?

No my account has not been spammed. I signed up w/j-lab a year or so back and they offer these grab bags every so often
Old 05-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #9
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
No my account has not been spammed. I signed up w/j-lab a year or so back and they offer these grab bags every so often
Didn't think it was, but saw your other post about YGig or whatever that is.

So are these pretty good ear buds? I know they are only $5, but I don't really have a need... unless they are really good?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #10

It's $5.00 people..................take a chance. I got free shipping out of it as well.......................
Old 05-17-2012, 09:35 AM   #11

Quote:
Didn't think it was, but saw your other post about YGig or whatever that is.

So are these pretty good ear buds? I know they are only $5, but I don't really have a need... unless they are really good?
YiGig was on this website.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/

A woman named Julie runs this site above and is very good at answering emails about the products she posts.

I like $5 earbuds for work. If they break no big deal.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Jlab earbuds are pretty good. And their warranty program is great. Not sure why they have so many refurbished earbuds. When mine broke, I didnt send them in. They just sent me a replacement free of charge.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:55 AM   #13
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought 3. Thanks!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #14
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just ordered. they better not fuck me.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:32 AM   #15
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam missed it.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
I want a Painkiller!
Noslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoslow100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Noslow100's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD OUT. Too bad
Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #17
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
yessssss. haha i finally wasnt the person to get shafted on a limited supplies situation! woohoo
Old 05-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #18

Anyone get their bag/bags yet? I will post when I receive mine.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

i got ear phones and a plastic case. I wanted a USB speaker!!! DAMMIT
Old 05-23-2012, 08:44 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
i got ear phones and a plastic case. I wanted a USB speaker!!! DAMMIT
I ordered 5 bags if I get some usb speakers I will let you know......By the way, was it worth that whole $5 gamble?

Products Discussed in this Thread