Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

hella 500 pro light kit $20

Old 05-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
hella 500 pro light kit $20

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.c...FQFeTAoduRzoDg
Old 05-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
it comes with yellow sheilds.

i think, it says
Hella 500 Driving Lamp Pro Kit
  • Kit includes 2 halogen driving lamps, 2 stone shields, 2 protective grilles, 2 GT Yellow Color Shieldz, 2 H3 12V/55w halogen bulbs, 2 H3 12V/55w High Performance Xenon Blue bulbs, 1 complete plug and play wiring harness, 1 illuminated switch, 112V relay, & mounting instructions
i hope at least

EDIT: fuck you're right, mis-read it
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #4
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Look in the price box, then check SKU number, cross that with the part numbers at bottom left of add. Yellow shields only.

I see now, that you see. Tricky bastards....
Old 05-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #5
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4daddy View Post
Look in the price box, then check SKU number, cross that with the part numbers at bottom left of add. Yellow shields only.

I see now, that you see. Tricky bastards....
i know, i went back then was like, oh fuck!... thats how they get you