Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

<3 XOXO <3 GoPro Hero2 Atwacsports $249 on Amazon <3 XOXO <3

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
<3 XOXO <3 GoPro Hero2 Atwacsports $249 on Amazon <3 XOXO <3

GoPro Hero2 Motorsports Edition for $249.00 on Amazon.com. (Regularly $299)

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-Camera-H...6661744&sr=8-2
Old 06-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
what is this i don't even...
Old 06-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting, you must realllllly like that camera John.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I figured Chris would be responsible, forgot he was working.

I do love my camera.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
I figured Chris would be responsible, forgot he was working.

I do love my camera.
I think I started teh ball rolling....By the way....Pics are required.. Post 'em, or ban.....wait....maybe thread closed......one of the two.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #6

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think I started teh ball rolling....By the way....Pics are required.. Post 'em, or ban.....wait....maybe thread closed......one of the two.
Go...Back...To...Work...
Old 06-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Go...Back...To...Work...
I had Dr. appoints today.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #8

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had Dr. appoints today.
You have been sitting on your ass for 2 years and you chose to schedule a Dr. appointment on a work day?
Old 06-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #9

Quote:
You have been sitting on your ass for 2 years and you chose to schedule a Dr. appointment on a work day?
I made the appoint. before I got the job.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:16 PM   #10

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I made the appoint. before I got the job.
Sure.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #11

Ya know......Ive seen chineese knock offs of these on Ebay for 20 bucks.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:19 PM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya know......Ive seen chineese knock offs of these on Ebay for 20 bucks.
You should totally buy one of those.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:28 AM   #13
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery

So now we know why you need that video camera...
Old 06-07-2012, 07:30 AM   #14

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I weep for the internet, thinking of what you have done to this thread.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:35 AM   #15
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #16

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
I dont see a new one for $249
You have to have ATWAC to get the deal
Old 06-07-2012, 07:40 AM   #17
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #18

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
I dont see a new one for $249
The sale price must have changed.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:02 AM   #19
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html...=ALU1KQSJ6EM1Y

with free shipping.

Products Discussed in this Thread