Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Official Console Vault Discount for TW Members

Old 08-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #21
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
one big thing to know about the vault for the 2012 tacoma at least, a full size 1911 will not lay down properly inside the safe. This poses a problem for me since I needed this to "legally" transport my pistols in MD, they require them to be unloaded and inside a locked container or case. Looks like I have to improvise.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #22
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
^^^ True that. M&Pc fits like a glove but something like my Browning Hi-Power takes a little bit of contortion. Especially once you put GPS, keys or something else in there.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #23
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Offer still valid for month of Sept.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:16 PM   #24
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
jmdaniel's Tacoma Gallery
Scored one for my Walther PPS 9mm!
Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #25
Fresnicklop is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
Fresnicklop's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, you can also get these on costo.com for 250$
Old 09-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #26
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresnicklop View Post
http://www.costco.com/Console-Vault-....11318704.html

it looks like a different company

and they dont have one for tacoma's
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #27
Fresnicklop is on a distinguished road
Name: Nicholas
Fresnicklop's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's the same product. Click on the hyperlink that says "products details" it will take you to a fitment area, and yes Tacomas are an option. The picture on costcos website is just a generic one.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:48 PM   #28
jmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud ofjmdaniel has much to be proud of

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresnicklop View Post
Don't forget the sales tax impact. At 8.25% here in Austin, it was more economical to NOT buy it from Costco. $270.63 > $259.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #29
Baserock is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
Baserock's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered one and the discount still worked on Monday 9-17-12. I'm just curious, what style lock did everyone else get? I got the combination lock, I don't want to need a key to get into it.
Old 09-21-2012, 03:36 AM   #30

Army:
I got the keyed lock, because I don't want to have to remember another code.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #31
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just checked code and is working in October.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #33
elkster9 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
elkster9's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one today, I cant wait. It seems all of the reviews I can find online for this are pretty good.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytocycle View Post
looks like there is a new feature 4 digit mechanical combination..Ordered that one
Didn't realize they came out w/ a new model, updated OP to include the new model.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #35
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
These things fit four 30rnd Pmags in there with room for another 3 boxes of ammo no problem then you still have space for the rest of your stuff like garage door opener and earplugs flashlight GPS ect
Old 10-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #37
elkster9 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Security Forces
elkster9's Tacoma Gallery
Received mine in two days after ordering and intstalled it in about 15 minutes. Great piece of security equipment. Taurus Judge/Box of Ammo, GPS and misc items fit fine.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #38

Just updating as discount is still valid... Merry Christmas!
Old 12-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #39
texastaco11 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
texastaco11's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone wondering, the site says it is valid until 4/1/2013 when you enter in the "tacoma" promo code. So it should give you time to save up. free shipping on the other hand, I don't know how long that will go.

TACOMA
Valid from: 3/10/2012 - 4/1/2013
Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #40
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
I have had mine for almost 3 years. As mentioned before, a full size 1911 is a tight squeeze but will fit. Definitely a good investment.