Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Official Console Vault Discount for TW Members

Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #41
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
ordered mine sunday evening, and it won't ship till the 28th due to the high demand. get in while you can.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 AM   #42
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered mine today. Thanks for the discount Ziggy.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #43
Pictographer
triplejjj has a spectacular aura abouttriplejjj has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jerry
triplejjj's Tacoma Gallery
The discount expired.

The discount has expired but they are on sale at the moment. Also
I entered VAULT in the coupon code box and was granted another
$10.00 dollars off.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #44
War Eagle!
CamboTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
CamboTaco's Tacoma Gallery
question: how are these secured in the console?
Old 04-10-2013, 06:18 PM   #45
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 04-11-2013, 02:17 PM   #46
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamboTaco View Post
question: how are these secured in the console?
If you open your center console (between driver and passenger seat), there's a carpeted cardboard at the bottom. Lift the mat out and you'll see two screws, these are what you attached to the vault from the inside... pretty secure.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #47
War Eagle!
CamboTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
CamboTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! thanks!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #48
FOX HOUND
Aeon is on a distinguished road

Aeon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
As Promised, I got mine and took plenty of photos to show the size inside the safe, and also of what the center console is without the safe. The safe came with a precut carpet insert, as did my center console. So I also outlined the stock carpet with the safe insert and you can see the difference that way.

Thickness is 1/16"

Height

Height Close-Up

Light Grey is the Pre-cut Safe, Dark Grey is the Stock Carpet

Outline

Alright so hope that helps. Remember the Discount is extended through Aug, I'm glad I picked it up, the directions they send are GREAT, you need a Screwdriver, and a "10mm" socket, I used an adjustable wrench and worked fine.

I want it !

do you have installation video or Instructions manual?
Old 04-11-2013, 05:30 PM   #50
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine too, but it does significantly reduce the available space. I also wish I could take the key out in the unlocked position.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #51
FOX HOUND
Aeon is on a distinguished road

Aeon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
If you open your center console (between driver and passenger seat), there's a carpeted cardboard at the bottom. Lift the mat out and you'll see two screws, these are what you attached to the vault from the inside... pretty secure.

these screws are T10?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #52
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
these screws are T10?
Umm, that's not a torx. Believe it's a 10mm... go out and get a metric set if you plan on any mods. And instructions arent really needed, so easy a caveman can do it
Old 06-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #53
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Primersinmyshoe's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought a new 2013 Taco. Any new promo codes?
Old 06-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
Just bought a new 2013 Taco. Any new promo codes?
You can use vault in the promo code to receive $10 off in addition to the free shipping.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:38 AM   #55
Old Sheepdog
Primersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrimersinmyshoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just placed my order for my second console vault. I left the vault in the 2010 Tacoma when I traded it in. I'm sure the new owner will be pleased.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:19 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primersinmyshoe View Post
I just placed my order for my second console vault. I left the vault in the 2010 Tacoma when I traded it in. I'm sure the new owner will be pleased.
Did you leave the keys/combo for the vault?
Old 06-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #57
Old Sheepdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
Did you leave the keys/combo for the vault?
Yep
Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #58
Zarcero is on a distinguished road
Zarcero's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered today.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #59
JohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnWJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JohnWJ's Tacoma Gallery
Just had a quick look

Vault code Valid from: 3/10/2012 - 4/9/2015
Old 06-16-2013, 02:29 PM   #60
Zarcero is on a distinguished road
Zarcero's Tacoma Gallery
Received and installed in my 2013 Tacoma. The two holes in the vault do not line up with the two factory holes in the Taco. I was able to install it with what appears to be only one of the screws being secured. I tried to angle the box to catch both holes.

Anybody else have this type of problem?

EDIT: Console Vault sent me a second safe, no questions asked and a prepaid label to send the first safe back. Great customer service! Turns out the bracket in the 2013 slides a bit and that is the problem. Use an awl to anchor the second hole while you thread the screw in the first hole. Product is great, been using it daily.